Jump to content

How to Get More Orders As a New level One Seller


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, a_wp_expert said:

I just got the level one seller post on Fiverr. but still I'm not getting orders. what can I do for now to get more impressions and orders. I have created 10 gigs already!

This might help! 

Also, I recommend getting a new profile picture. The one you have now does not look professional at all. Hire a pro photographer and get some business portraits taken. 

If you charge five bucks for a website, people will think you're an amateur. You can't expect anyone with serious talent to work for five bucks. 

A great gig video can help increase sales. 

Hope this helps!

  • Like 24
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, a_wp_expert said:

I just got the level one seller post on Fiverr. but still I'm not getting orders. what can I do for now to get more impressions and orders.

That is incorrect. You have 14 seller reviews. You HAVE had orders -- at least 14 of them. If you want more orders, do what you did to earn your first 14+ orders. Why would the process change when you earn Level 1? 

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 8:48 AM, jonbaas said:

That is incorrect. You have 14 seller reviews. You HAVE had orders -- at least 14 of them. If you want more orders, do what you did to earn your first 14+ orders. Why would the process change when you earn Level 1? 

Same for me.I am also did not get much oredrs for now 5 months.I am also level 1 seller.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 3:32 AM, smashradio said:

This might help! 

Also, I recommend getting a new profile picture. The one you have now does not look professional at all. Hire a pro photographer and get some business portraits taken. 

If you charge five bucks for a website, people will think you're an amateur. You can't expect anyone with serious talent to work for five bucks. 

A great gig video can help increase sales. 

Hope this helps!

Can you please recommend some tips to increase my orders?

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...