My buyer request does not work!

araromi_1

Question

2 answers to this question

I think it could be a combination of things - your gig images don't look very impressive, a gig video usually performs better, your prices are way too high for your first order (you can get someone with many reviews to write 500 words for $5, so why would anyone pay $15 to someone with no reviews? $15 is still low but often people will go for the cheaper option if they are also better established), but most importantly, you aren't a native English speaker and this comes across in how you write. Your English clearly isn't bad by any means, but people hiring English writers are looking for someone with a perfect grasp of the language. Your writing style comes across very stilted and overly formal, it isn't fluid, and the way you write your request is a direct advertisement of your writing services.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

I think it could be a combination of things - your gig images don't look very impressive, a gig video usually performs better, your prices are way too high for your first order (you can get someone with many reviews to write 500 words for $5, so why would anyone pay $15 to someone with no reviews? $15 is still low but often people will go for the cheaper option if they are also better established), but most importantly, you aren't a native English speaker and this comes across in how you write. Your English clearly isn't bad by any means, but people hiring English writers are looking for someone with a perfect grasp of the language. Your writing style comes across very stilted and overly formal, it isn't fluid, and the way you write your request is a direct advertisement of your writing services.

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2