Not able to contact buyer?

chrisabohm

Question

already contacted support, and am still waiting back for a reply. Essentially i got a buyer yesterday looking for services, when i went to reply to the buyer, it said i cannot send messages, and to try again. After trying again, it said this buyer can no longer be contacted. The way he spoke made me think he clearly was not a scammer. In the chat it still tells me i cannot message this buyer, and it will not effect my response time, and just now my response updated, and since i cannot respond to this buyer, my response was negatively affected, and it brought it from 100%, to 86%

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

19 hours ago, chrisabohm said:

already contacted support, and am still waiting back for a reply. Essentially i got a buyer yesterday looking for services, when i went to reply to the buyer, it said i cannot send messages, and to try again. After trying again, it said this buyer can no longer be contacted. The way he spoke made me think he clearly was not a scammer. In the chat it still tells me i cannot message this buyer, and it will not effect my response time, and just now my response updated, and since i cannot respond to this buyer, my response was negatively affected, and it brought it from 100%, to 86%

Hopefully, Customer Support will fix your response rate. After all, this wasn't your fault. 

Maybe the buyer broke the terms on Fiverr, in the chat with you or with someone else. Or perhaps they deleted their profile. Who knows. Even so, you should get your response rate back up. Support is usually helpful with these things. 

Let us know how it went. Best of luck!

• Like 9

This can happen if the buyer goes to "out of office" or "vacation" mode. It's happened to me before and CS simply adjusted my statistics.

However, since stats reset every 60 days, it's also possible for your stats to drop over time even if you haven't missed anything recently - if 50 days ago you got 100 messages in a day, and responded to all of them quickly, but at day 40 you missed someone's message, after 15 days have passed you'll lose the positive boost from the 100 messages while still taking a hit from the missed message 40 days ago, until the timer elapses on that one.

That was a more extreme example but it's just something to keep in mind, because often people forget this can affect their stats, assuming a deduction is due to a recent action.

• Like 7

On 6/12/2022 at 5:37 AM, smashradio said:

Hopefully, Customer Support will fix your response rate. After all, this wasn't your fault. 

Maybe the buyer broke the terms on Fiverr, in the chat with you or with someone else. Or perhaps they deleted their profile. Who knows. Even so, you should get your response rate back up. Support is usually helpful with these things. 

Let us know how it went. Best of luck!

I found a similar situation, I am trying to contact one of my customers again, but  Fiverr told me that I can no longer be contacted.  I guess he asked some sellers to pay for money via USDT, so he was blocked by Fiverr because he suggested I do it before.

• Like 2

I think the buyer send a message to you saying for interview out side of fiverr . and the buyer send these message to multipal seller thus fiverr blocked this buyer as scammer . this is also happen with me , my suggestion  you have to reply them like "i am ready to work on you project if you have any type of question  feel free to ask here i will answer you i cannot break the terms and conditions of fiverr. thank you..

Edited by muhdshah0
  • Like 2