buyers invite me to go out of the fiber marketplace . what can I do?

Guest mdrokonuzzam390

Question

Guest mdrokonuzzam390

After replying to the buyer's request, many buyers invite me to go out of the fiber marketplace to get the job. What should I do in this situation?

11 answers to this question

Remind them of the Terms of Service, and that its not allowed that you communicate outside of Fiverr. There are some buyers that are really just not aware about this, and do not have any bad intentions. Buyers who are reasonable and really want to work with you would be fine with the limitations, otherwise its not worth risking your account.

NOTE: WORKING OUTSIDE OF FIVERR TOTALLY OUT OF TOS. You just can work or any kind of transaction within the Fiverr, Otherwise in a result your account might be RESTRICTED/DISABLE/BAN or PERMANANTLY DISABLE. 

My suggestion is "SERVE YOUR GOOD WORK WITHIN THE FIVERR AND FOLLOW THE FIVERR TERMS OF SERVICES"

Best whishes,
TAMIM

12 hours ago, e441974g said:

The buyers told me to go out of Fiverr or give me a message on Fiverr that contact me by telegram and give me that link or suggest that denote security fee, I do not contact them a second time. 

This happened to me yesterday. I have received around 20 emails from these scammers in the past couple of weeks unfortunately.

4 hours ago, mdrokonuzzam390 said:

many buyers invite me to go out of the fiber marketplace to get the job

Where is this FIBER marketplace? What do they sell there?

On a more serious note, follow the rules and don't communicate outside of FIVERR, you will be fine.

Guest mdrokonuzzam390
57 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Where is this FIBER marketplace? What do they sell there?

On a more serious note, follow the rules and don't communicate outside of FIVERR, you will be fine.

Thank you for your important feedback. 

Mistake Note:  Fiverr marketplace. 

Guest mdrokonuzzam390
1 hour ago, tamimhasnat said:

NOTE: WORKING OUTSIDE OF FIVERR TOTALLY OUT OF TOS. You just can work or any kind of transaction within the Fiverr, Otherwise in a result your account might be RESTRICTED/DISABLE/BAN or PERMANANTLY DISABLE. 

My suggestion is "SERVE YOUR GOOD WORK WITHIN THE FIVERR AND FOLLOW THE FIVERR TERMS OF SERVICES"

Best whishes,
TAMIM

Thank you for your important feedback.❤

Archived