Which Countries Buyers We should Deny?

rayanhood7898

Question

19 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Deny buyers based on their attitude and behavior on the site, individual cases regardless of country.

Every  buyer can be a nuissance, just like every buyer can be perfect. I agree, there are tools you can use, like blocking a buyer which are more than helpful. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

They are people. Just because you have a bad leader doesn't make you less of a human being. Leaders come and go.

we're not welcomed in this world anymore, it's pretty obvious. and if we don't support putin, we're not welcomed in russia aswell☠

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I see where you're coming from ! The problem is real and I can share some experience to back it.
I too have thought about it before and got the ultimate answer when I asked the support about it. Yes I actually did and I was surprised when they asked me to wait for the final answer and then they made something very clear.

YOU CANNOT DENY SERVICES THAT YOU OFFER TO ANY CLIENT ASKING.

Very important thing to understand is that professionalism comes before lectures on good and bad. I see a lot of people here using the word "SHOULD" whereas clearly it's a "MUST". Remember, if you reject without reason and the buyer complaints to CS then you can receive a warning. So suggestions on this forum should take second priority when rules override them.

As for the solution to this problem, I suppose if you have a good reason as an experienced seller to suspect something wrong about the buyer, ask them subtly whether they are outsourcing the work or if its their own work and do they understand it or not, so you would have a reason for not taking up the job and can provide evidence when required.

If you do not have a valid reason to let down the job but you just don't like some buyers based on your personal liking then that is not only despicable but also NOT ALLOWED.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1