Why Some Clients didn't Satisfy no matter how good your work is.

hamzaiqbal323

1 hour ago, hamzaiqbal323 said:

Since you're not providing any details about why the buyer is dissatisfied in your case, I can only answer generally: 

Some buyers are difficult. I wrote a post on how to deal with difficult buyers here: 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Because some things (especially art/writing/etc.) can be look/read amazing to you and be crap to someone else. It's all subjective.

I've had someone criticise my writing before. Cancelled the order and get 10 other people who loved it. 

(of course, if this happens a lot, maybe it might be worth re-evaulating what you think of your own work and help you improve/think about things realistically.) If it's one off, it's kind of 'normal' though.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hamzaiqbal323 said:

My guess would be because you need to re-evaluate your work quality. It makes no sense that if you were making your clients happy, that they would be unsatisfied.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Adding another guess here. 

May be it is because that the expectations of client is higher, could be because of your portfolio or communication and when you sink in the actual work or when they see the work you completed for them doesn't match. 

Other than that, we need to admit that as there are multiple kind of people in our daily life, some understand the point easily while some require more of our efforts, same is the case people who hire us on Fiverr. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, newsmike said:

My guess would be because you need to re-evaluate your work quality. It makes no sense that if you were making your clients happy, that they would be unsatisfied.  

My Client want a WordPress Landing page in just 20 Dollars with Gravity Form. As you may Know Gravity Form is about 50 to 60USD. But I Done his work in 5 hours. After that he said me to make a subdomain and live it there I did that too. and then he just told me he didn't like it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, animie_video said:

Adding another guess here. 

May be it is because that the expectations of client is higher, could be because of your portfolio or communication and when you sink in the actual work or when they see the work you completed for them doesn't match. 

Other than that, we need to admit that as there are multiple kind of people in our daily life, some understand the point easily while some require more of our efforts, same is the case people who hire us on Fiverr. 

My Client want a WordPress Landing page in just 20 Dollars with Gravity Form. As you may Know Gravity Form is about 50 to 60USD. But I Done his work in 5 hours using Gravity Forms. After that he said me to make a subdomain and live it there I did that too. and then he just told me he didn't like it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, smashradio said:

Since you're not providing any details about why the buyer is dissatisfied in your case, I can only answer generally: 

Some buyers are difficult. I wrote a post on how to deal with difficult buyers here: 

My Client want a WordPress Landing page in just 20 Dollars with Gravity Form. As you may Know Gravity Form is about 50 to 60USD. But I Done his work in 5 hours using Gravity Forms. After that he said me to make a subdomain and live it there I did that too. and then he just told me he didn't like it.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, hamzaiqbal323 said:

My Client want a WordPress Landing page in just 20 Dollars with Gravity Form. As you may Know Gravity Form is about 50 to 60USD. But I Done his work in 5 hours using Gravity Forms.

And how did you do it? Paid those $50 or $60 out of your own pocket?

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@hamzaiqbal323
Why you offered him the website along with the form if the form only is costing you more than what you have charged from him?
Have you mentioned such things clearly on your GIG that these things are separately charged from landing page?

My apologies if I say something wrong here, I am not much aware of how your gig works. 
You also mentioned that you did it in 5 hours, is it your standard delivery time or you had to do this because client pushed to do so?

Third thing, you made a subdomain and make it live. Why man? Are you providing all of these services on $20 on your GIG? Or you went out of the way for specially this client and then you're complaining here?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

22 minutes ago, animie_video said:

@hamzaiqbal323
Why you offered him the website along with the form if the form only is costing you more than what you have charged from him?
Have you mentioned such things clearly on your GIG that these things are separately charged from landing page?

My apologies if I say something wrong here, I am not much aware of how your gig works. 
You also mentioned that you did it in 5 hours, is it your standard delivery time or you had to do this because client pushed to do so?

Third thing, you made a subdomain and make it live. Why man? Are you providing all of these services on $20 on your GIG? Or you went out of the way for specially this client and then you're complaining here?

Bro I'm a New Seller. And you know it's very Difficult to order as a new seller. So I do as he told me to do that because that time I wanna a good review.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, hamzaiqbal323 said:

I see. Even as a new seller, you need to learn to stand your ground and know your worth. Actually, telling your client in a polite manner that their budget is too low for such a project, will make you appear more professional, not less. This buyer obviously felt he could take advantage of you because you didn't do this. So that's a learning experience for you, hopefully. 

In the future, stand your ground. That's my number one advice. 

If you don't, you'll get this type of buyer coming back for more freebies. Make it known that you're a professional. You don't work for free. 

If the buyer just came back saying he didn't like it, ask: 

• What did you like?
  • What did you not like and why? 
  • How can I improve the landing page to your liking? 

If the buyer wishes you to do more work that wasn't in the scope of your original order, make him pay for it. Don't let buyers bully you just because you're new. 

And "being new" is no excuse for letting people push you around like that. You have a price for a reason. You're not doing this out of the goodness of your heart.  You're a business. Act like one, and people will treat you like one! 🙂 

Best of luck! 

• Like 3
  • Up 1