Help explain why my Gig is denied (from Active status) and then account got restricted

salviohexia

Question

Hi, today suddenly I got notification from my mobile app that saying my gig is denied after 2 months active and earning.

They said I broke the rules. My gig is Genshin Impact Exploration, please tell me which rules I broke. I reread it many times but I can't find the exact rules about gaming accounts, not sure if I missed the part or misinterpreted it. But if I violated the rules for doing a gaming account gig, then what about the other gigs that also do the same exact gig as me? Why their gigs still active and even have hundred reviews? I only have 12 reviews, all 5 star, good performance (delivery, respond, etc). I don't understand at all. Fiverr is not being fair about this at all and their customer support is just braindead. They took fee from my work and have the audacity to ask if my gig legit or not. 

And what I mean by the other sellers also do the same gig as me, we literally login into buyer's accounts, boost their account, finish the work and then delivery. But why am I the only one who get banned for this? This is not fair and it's really make me mad. I get it if I broke the rules but the fact that they didn't do the same to others is really evil and disgusting.

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, salviohexia said:

Hi, today suddenly I got notification from my mobile app that saying my gig is denied after 2 months active and earning.

They said I broke the rules. My gig is Genshin Impact Exploration, please tell me which rules I broke. I reread it many times but I can't find the exact rules about gaming accounts, not sure if I missed the part or misinterpreted it. But if I violated the rules for doing a gaming account gig, then what about the other gigs that also do the same exact gig as me? Why their gigs still active and even have hundred reviews? I only have 12 reviews, all 5 star, good performance (delivery, respond, etc). I don't understand at all. Fiverr is not being fair about this at all and their customer support is just braindead. They took fee from my work and have the audacity to ask if my gig legit or not. 

And what I mean by the other sellers also do the same gig as me, we literally login into buyer's accounts, boost their account, finish the work and then delivery. But why am I the only one who get banned for this? This is not fair and it's really make me mad. I get it if I broke the rules but the fact that they didn't do the same to others is really evil and disgusting.

Perhaps it's against the terms from the game developer. Not all games allow "boosting" or password sharing. 

Fiverr isn't fair, nor is it meant to be. Fiverr is a business. If they noticed that you violate some sort of third party terms, they take action based on that, to avoid getting in legal trouble themselves. It's as simple as that. 

Now, I don't know for sure if this was the reason for your restriction, but it seems like the most likely explanation. 

In the terms for Genshin Impact, you can find the following paragraph. This shows that Genshin Impact does not allow their users to share the login or make the account available to anyone else. So basically, you were selling a service which violated the terms of Genshin Impact. 

"5) Account is unique as well as important to each user. You shall neither transfer or otherwise make your Account information available to third parties, nor use other user(s)’ Account(s) at any time."

• Like 6
  • Up 3

They said I broke the rules.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

But why am I the only one who get banned for this?

It will only be a matter of time before their gigs are denied also.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, salviohexia said:

please tell me which rules I broke.

Violating a third party's terms of service. Most games don't allow account sharing, password sharing, letting someone else log into your account and boost it... And if the game doesn't allow it, Fiverr doesn't allow it, either.

what about the other gigs that also do the same exact gig as me?

They haven't been caught yet. You can report them if you wish.

But why am I the only one who get banned for this?

I doubt that you're the only one who got banned. In all likelihood, others got banned too, you just don't know about them because they're not on Fiverr anymore. And the ones you're still seeing haven't been caught yet.

I get it if I broke the rules but the fact that they didn't do the same to others is really evil and disgusting.

That's kind of like getting caught pickpocketing, and finding it evil and disgusting that someone else didn't get caught yet.

• Like 2
  • Up 3