Why is this happening to my gig impressions?

jasthings

Question

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, jasthings said:

So I recently made a gig, it was doing really well until one day it completely flopped and its now at 0 views.. I have no idea and this is making me so angry Im really mad at this point.

1PYOOu9.png

Don't be upset. all-time you do not get the same result. Sometimes the graph will go up and down. you can make social share your Gig. besides this you also can stay on the forum. overall you have to be patient. then success will come.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

21 hours ago, iamattique said:

Don't worry brother! It's completely normal. It happens as the market is getting saturated. More importantly, it also depends upon the sharing of your gigs on social media.

Plus, I think you should try uploading a video of your samples, that will really help you to boost up the impressions and hopefully, sales too.

I had a video and that is the main reason everything went downhill, I uploaded my video and It made it so my gig thumbnail was a white screen, when i changed the video thumbnail it didnt work so yeah..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jasthings said:

So I recently made a gig, it was doing really well until one day it completely flopped and its now at 0 views.. I have no idea and this is making me so angry Im really mad at this point.

1PYOOu9.png

Don't worry brother! It's completely normal. It happens as the market is getting saturated. More importantly, it also depends upon the sharing of your gigs on social media.

Plus, I think you should try uploading a video of your samples, that will really help you to boost up the impressions and hopefully, sales too.

• Like 5