Fiverr Customer Support is copy pasting too much answers!

Hi, I'm not trying to criticize here. But sometimes when you're in a big trouble with a client or a difficult situation. The Fiverr CS is the place we look for answers. So, when I expect a really good answer, I get a copy pasted reply! The biggest problem is this happen occasionally. And please note, I am not saying that they should type it all. But some people just copying and pasting irrelevant text from everywhere. 😰

I had to rate the honest experience in that instance. I never tried to rate other bad experiences that occasionally happened. But if this is getting worst, I'm going to submit experience rating for each and every CS inquiries... Otherwise the quality of the CS will degrade I guess. 🧐

I recently felt like I'm getting replies from a bot first! But after I genuinely disagree and point the issue, a human-like reply was given to me. Does that mean we get automated replies for the problems from bots? I know that some chat bots usually send about acknowledgement info, but do they use bots for replying to inquires too?

What do you guys think? Does this happen to you too? 🙁

• Like 11
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Well CS tends to have very similar inquiries from people, so they do have some premade messages.

It also depends on the type of issue that you are facing. Some issues are more serious when compared to others.

Indeed my friend. Answering FAQs with premade message templates would be a good choice. As you said, when we face difficult things, now that is where it needs to stop, I guess.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

I've had some issues recently as well - but do note that CS likely has less than a few minutes to 'deal' with a single message (as they have... a lot of them.) I definitely think they could hire more people though. 

(last time, I was asked to write for a contest about NFTs, and as it was a contest I wanted an answer from CS whether it was OK to do so or not, mostly so I could show it to people that it's not allowed as they didn't seem to believe it.) 

I was told that NSFW stories are fine. 

(and later, I was told that I can do it, but if it's against TOS, I'll be breaking TOS...)

My point is that sometimes they really just copy-paste things that seem to vaguely fit the question BUT if you persist, you'll get an actual person re-read it. Just have patience and know that they are human as well. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I've had some issues recently as well - but do note that CS likely has less than a few minutes to 'deal' with a single message (as they have... a lot of them.) I definitely think they could hire more people though. 

(last time, I was asked to write for a contest about NFTs, and as it was a contest I wanted an answer from CS whether it was OK to do so or not, mostly so I could show it to people that it's not allowed as they didn't seem to believe it.) 

I was told that NSFW stories are fine. 

(and later, I was told that I can do it, but if it's against TOS, I'll be breaking TOS...)

My point is that sometimes they really just copy-paste things that seem to vaguely fit the question BUT if you persist, you'll get an actual person re-read it. Just have patience and know that they are human as well. 

Well, I'm not accusing or criticizing as mentioned on top 😰. Sellers are the live stream of the Fiverr business model. If we do not receive the support they will gradually fall as a business, right?

All I want see is little bit of improvement to enable us to custom tailor best services we can. They are 'humans' I genuinely respect that, so I never go harsh on any points, but they also have a responsibilities as we all do in Fiverr business model. 😉

Don't misread what I am trying to say, that'll be all 🙃

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

Don't misread what I am trying to say, that'll be all 🙃

I didn't misread it, just explained my own experience (and that I agree with you.) Just adding the fact that persistence CAN help. I do agree that it could be better, but I can't really blame the people themselves (not saying you are either). It seems to be the system itself that's faulty. 

(again, in the example I sent, they completely misunderstood what I was trying to ask them. I just... asked again, and tried to emphasize the point of the question, and it got through.) Now SHOULD we have to do this? (not really), but with Seller Plus and stuff existing (and Success Managers being able to help in some cases instead) I can KIND OF see why CS isn't as... great as it could be. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I didn't misread it, just explained my own experience (and that I agree with you.) Just adding the fact that persistence CAN help. I do agree that it could be better, but I can't really blame the people themselves (not saying you are either). It seems to be the system itself that's faulty. 

(again, in the example I sent, they completely misunderstood what I was trying to ask them. I just... asked again, and tried to emphasize the point of the question, and it got through.) Now SHOULD we have to do this? (not really), but with Seller Plus and stuff existing (and Success Managers being able to help in some cases instead) I can KIND OF see why CS isn't as... great as it could be. 

Let's cheers to that! 🙏 🍹

• Like 8
  • Up 1