Hello all! I've been on Fiverr less than 2 months :)

Hi all! I joined the forum a week ago but didn't notice that there was a place for introductions. 

I'm from Scotland and I've been on Fiverr for about 50 days, I'm doing okay. At 9 orders and hoping to get that 10th one before the 60 days is up so I can progress to a Level One seller. I'm loving the opportunities this website has given me, and love the topics I get to write about. 

I've been freelancing on and off since 2016 and only recently decided to attempt to tackle this as a full time career, so we will see how it goes!

You're welcome to say hello, or follow me if you want to. 🙂🥳

• Like 24

19 hours ago, sarahcmcooper said:

Hi all! I joined the forum a week ago but didn't notice that there was a place for introductions. 

I'm from Scotland and I've been on Fiverr for about 50 days, I'm doing okay. At 9 orders and hoping to get that 10th one before the 60 days is up so I can progress to a Level One seller. I'm loving the opportunities this website has given me, and love the topics I get to write about. 

I've been freelancing on and off since 2016 and only recently decided to attempt to tackle this as a full time career, so we will see how it goes!

You're welcome to say hello, or follow me if you want to. 🙂🥳

Welcome there, may you achieve whatever you wish for, Best of luck, making freelancing a full-time career only suits when you reach top rated as you may find highs and lows in your work as freelancing never provided stable income until you have the right source.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1