Help to grow my account

mehraj_miraj

Question

Hello Everyone. I am a new On Fiverr . I am a digital marketer, My gig impression day day decreasing that's why last 6 month i don't received any new order. So i want to improved my fiverr id and  i want to get more orders, you guys give me some tips. How can i get more orders. Advance thanks!!  

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

On 5/5/2022 at 9:55 AM, mehraj_miraj said:

Hello Everyone. I am a new On Fiverr . I am a digital marketer, My gig impression day day decreasing that's why last 6 month i don't received any new order. So i want to improved my fiverr id and  i want to get more orders, you guys give me some tips. How can i get more orders. Advance thanks!!  

If you are a digital marketer, you are supposed to know how to get orders.  How can you ask people for money to give them "digital marketing" services, when you can't do it for yourself?  Maybe you should switch to selling something you actually know how to do. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

On 5/9/2022 at 3:50 AM, newsmike said:

If you are a digital marketer, you are supposed to know how to get orders.  How can you ask people for money to give them "digital marketing" services, when you can't do it for yourself?  Maybe you should switch to selling something you actually know how to do. 

Yes. I know this. but my sector is digital marketing but. I'm work Data Entry, Ads run, Social media account creation with logo and cover, messenger chatbot, and google search console related work. I think you understand why i ask this questions. Thanks for your response,

• Like 2