Having issues with a client

antonmarais1981

Question

5 answers to this question

On 5/4/2022 at 10:55 AM, antonmarais1981 said:

So i got a order from a client. After i got the order he told me his waiting for photos and he will get back to me that was on 27Apr. I am sending him messages but his not responding. What is the right course of action here that wont affect my profile?

I had a similar order and it dragged on for almost a month. I texted him every day and no answer. I contacted Customer Service and asked to cancel so I could move on and not worry about it anymore. Not sure if you want that. I had it cancelled and it did not hurt my ratings. They (CS) saw that I was trying to complete the order. 

• Like 9

On 5/4/2022 at 5:09 PM, harneetart said:

Basically your client is not able to responde if your order is start then go to resolution center and extend the delivery time.

At least it hasnt started yet thats just the thing was waiting for requirements so its just hanging there in my orders

• Like 7

No issue at all just wait for few more days, i am sure buyer will be back soon, i also faced same problem in last week after a week buyer come back. but if your not want to waiting then try with support they will cancel the order, but i suggest you need to wait 

• Like 6