Has anyone got their Top-Rated Seller status back after losing it?

yengjim

Question

I lost my top-rated seller status due to warnings. Upon checking, I no longer have the warnings. My stats are all maxed and my question is if I will become a top-rated seller again. 

• Like 13
  • Up 4

9 answers to this question

I lost it too, in 2018, I had it from 2014 to 2018, but since then I never got it back. Nowadays I see most top rated sellers are people that charge significantly more than others and have great reviews. People with a lower price rarely get this badge back. With the Seller Plus program you get most of the TRS benefits, aside from maybe that badge itself. You have faster support and also a 7-day clearance with Seller Plus, which I am a part of. So for me, the only benefit would be that badge and the possibility to charge more. But since you can lose that badge within a month if you are sick or cancel a lot of orders, it's quite challenging, because God knows when or if you ever get it back.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, yengjim said:

Do you have all your stats maxed up? Order completion, delivery time, response time to 1 hour, etc?

You don't need to be 100% on everything to be a TRS. What matters more is to not have stuff canceled often, and obviously the private reviews have to be very positive.

• Like 12

Got the badge for the first time in 2018. Lost it in 2020. 
Finally got it back again, last month April 2022. 

I didn't follow anything magic or special. I just forget about TRS and keep working hard. Provided best quality service and this is the key I got it back again. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 5/15/2022 at 10:40 PM, donnovan86 said:

You don't need to be 100% on everything to be a TRS. What matters more is to not have stuff canceled often, and obviously the private reviews have to be very positive.

This. I attest to this statement because I don't have a perfect statistic and also not the fastest response hour, yet I was chosen as a TRS. Didn't think much about chasing after the TRS title and only did my best. Apart from hard work, I guess I was also pretty lucky.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

@raselkhondokar got it back after 2 year. I think he can give better reply to your question.

12 minutes ago, yengjim said:

Do you have all your stats maxed up? Order completion, delivery time, response time to 1 hour, etc?

Dear Rasel Bhai, I hope you would love to share your experience.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 11

On 5/4/2022 at 6:41 PM, donnovan86 said:

I lost it too, in 2018, I had it from 2014 to 2018, but since then I never got it back. Nowadays I see most top rated sellers are people that charge significantly more than others and have great reviews. People with a lower price rarely get this badge back. With the Seller Plus program you get most of the TRS benefits, aside from maybe that badge itself. You have faster support and also a 7-day clearance with Seller Plus, which I am a part of. So for me, the only benefit would be that badge and the possibility to charge more. But since you can lose that badge within a month if you are sick or cancel a lot of orders, it's quite challenging, because God knows when or if you ever get it back.

• Like 10