My account has been temporarily disabled by fiverr

abdullahh_arif

Question

I have today received a ban from fiverr. I have made my account two months and it was performing really well like i got impressions over more than 2k and an order per day. while creating gig i did not know that selling academic services are banned infact there are so many gigs on fiverr right now with the title of doing assignments in it and my gig also had a title of assignment. Now I received notification suddenly that my account is under review from team and it is temporary disabled. I have 6 orders in queue to be completed which i have permission to get completed. 

I am very frustrated right now as i dont understand why fiverr does selective compassion to everyone? 

If anyone faced this similar issues kindly comment will my account ever get restored to its original form or not like it was performing very well and i also achieved level 1 in one month progress. Will my gigs be restored or what is normal timeframe for a decision from fiverr? as customer support are saying that it takes 90 days. so does it take exact 90 days or less than that?
kindly help me in this regard

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, abdullahh_arif said:

am very frustrated right now as i dont understand why fiverr does selective compassion to everyone? 

No they don’t, those sellers were just not caught yet but their gig will be removed sooner or later. 

1 hour ago, abdullahh_arif said:

Will my gigs be restored or what is normal timeframe for a decision from fiverr?

Are you expecting your gigs that violate fiverr rules to be restored? 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

On 5/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

No they don’t, those sellers were just not caught yet but their gig will be removed sooner or later. 

Are you expecting your gigs that violate fiverr rules to be restored? 

Then why other sellers who are on even on level 2 are continuing their services on fiverr without any disturbance? isnt it selective compassion?  

image.thumb.jpeg.0cbdb545e4cc10e17996f5c354a10102.jpeg

Edited by abdullahh_arif
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, williambryan392 said:

There are lots of gigs that break the ToS. You just caught by fiverr. Maybe someone reported your profile / gigs. Or maybe fiverr trust and safety team just noticed. Lesson learned. If you get your account back, try to sell something that is allowed.

I dont even know i will be able to recover my account or not. They have given a timeframe of 90 days to reach to a decision. and i also dont know will I be able to sell services again on fiverr or not if they disable my account permanently. 

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

On 5/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, abdullahh_arif said:

Now I received notification suddenly that my account is under review from team and it is temporary disabled.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, abdullahh_arif said:

i did not know that selling academic services are banned

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2