Jump to content

Order confirmation from seller


Recommended Posts

Fiverr don't have any option to confirm order from seller. If any buyer want to spam any seller, can easily do it. just place the order without any previous conversation. But fiverr will not support the seller any more. But I have seen it in another platform, that the seller must need to approve the order to accept the order and start the countdown. Fiverr should start this feature to stop spamming and save the sellers.

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I love this feature on fiverr that clients can place orders directly. 
It’s their main feature that differentiates them from other platforms so why would they do what their competitor does? 

Then what if the seller is not able to do the job as per the requirement of the buyer ?

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In addition to what @mariashtelle1said, if you often need to cancel orders because the buyer requests something you're unable to do, you might want to revisit your gig description and check if it's really clear what you can/will do, and what you can't/won't do. And then check it again. And maybe send a screenshot of your gig description to a few friends who have no idea what you offer on Fiverr and ask them what do they think that the gig description offers, what's included, and what isn't.

And then implement everything you've learned to write a better gig description.

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand your point of view, but in many cases, this is a fantastic feature that sets them apart from other platforms. If you don't want this to happen again, here's how you can avoid it in the future.

 

1. Try explaining why you didn't take direct orders and mentioning the Gig plans directly.

 

2. Create a filter by asking a few questions to get the exact requirements you're looking for.

 

3. If the order appears to be irrelevant to you and has no bearing on your ratings, ask customer service to cancel it.

I hope I was able to adequately explain what you requested.

Freelancing is a great way to get money.

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ghoshkingsuk said:

Then what if the seller is not able to do the job as per the requirement of the buyer ?

If you face this problem, you can cancel order by customer support. It won't affect your rating. Several times i faced this problem and canceled my order by customer support.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 10:31 PM, shahzad79211 said:

I understand your point of view, but in many cases, this is a fantastic feature that sets them apart from other platforms. If you don't want this to happen again, here's how you can avoid it in the future.

 

1. Try explaining why you didn't take direct orders and mentioning the Gig plans directly.

 

2. Create a filter by asking a few questions to get the exact requirements you're looking for.

 

3. If the order appears to be irrelevant to you and has no bearing on your ratings, ask customer service to cancel it.

I hope I was able to adequately explain what you requested.

Freelancing is a great way to get money.

The question and requirement from buyer don't have any value. If the buyer just write anything in the requirement, the order will be started. No matter, it is ABCD or 12345, or any required information. But If the seller cancel the order or not deliver within time, it will ultimately affect the seller. No effect on buyer.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 3:07 PM, ghoshkingsuk said:

The question and requirement from buyer don't have any value. If the buyer just write anything in the requirement, the order will be started. No matter, it is ABCD or 12345, or any required information. But If the seller cancel the order or not deliver within time, it will ultimately affect the seller. No effect on buyer.

Yes, true

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, nika_3dartist said:

If the CS cancels an order because of a mistake from the buyer's side (like they placed a double order by mistake, order the wrong gig, request something that you clearly stated in the gig page you won't do, etc), your rate will not be affected.

oh, that is good!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...