Fiverr gig ranking.

ghoshkingsuk

4 hours ago, designapj said:

I know these. But my question is why I don't have the option to activate subscription option ? What is the minimum criteria to activate it ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

In case of an order in my gig, I asked some information from the buyer to start the order. The buyer didn't provide it. Buyer just put some random text at the place of requirement. And the order get started and countdown also started. When I reached to the fiverr support, they said that, they don't have any option to do. ultimately my order cancelled and my number one ranked gig got de-ranked. I think the seller also should have an option to start the order countdown.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

It's ok - it happens sometime, there is nothing to worry about. Sometimes buyers place an order without requirements, sometimes they place orders by mistake - and in all of these cases, you must cancel an order. But this is just a normal part of freelancing job. Don't worry about it - just move on

• Like 8

At present I have a running order, in which the buyer is asking an extra service, which is not included in the custom offer. But the buyer is not accepting the delivery. He/she is asking for it. What should I do ? At present the order is in review condition. What will happen, if I don't deliver the order again and left it as it is ? How much will it affect my profile statistics, like completion rate and on time delivery rate ?

• Like 3

On 1/4/2022 at 12:34 AM, olyasr said:

It's ok - it happens sometime, there is nothing to worry about. Sometimes buyers place an order without requirements, sometimes they place orders by mistake - and in all of these cases, you must cancel an order. But this is just a normal part of freelancing job. Don't worry about it - just move on

But in that cases it affect the reach and ranking of gig. Right ? How can I improve my de-ranked gig ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ghoshkingsuk said:

One of my fiverr gig got de-ranked due to order cancellation. How can I increase the ranking of it again ? Once it was ranked in number 1.

order cancelation is the biggest mistake in fiverr i think no way to recover you ranking  😞 social share really does work I think not for this gig . 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ghoshkingsuk said:

Yes, the cancelled order will be disappeared. But what about the gig ranking ?

Whenever you cancel an order (or the buyer does) it will affect your ranking in the pages. Your analytics will be affected - your completion rate if you have not had a completed order yet, will probably be at 0% - so, yes, you do get punished for something that may have been out of your control.

There were a couple of things you could have done to deal with this buyer. First, you could have used the Resolution Center to extend the delivery time due to a lack of information to start on the order. Second, if they did not respond to that, you can reach out to customer service and explain that you have an order that does not have requirements to get started if ask them to cancel the order so it will not affect your stats or ranking here. Sounds like you did reach out to customer service, but, you may have not explained properly or they just didn't understand what it is you needed.

A cancelled order does not just disappear. It will be reflected in your "completed orders' stats for the next 60 days. The only way to overcome your stats from tanking, is to complete orders so that you can bring it back up.

You may want to look at your requirements page and make sure that you are clear on what it is you need before starting an order.

GG

• Like 5

21 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Whenever you cancel an order (or the buyer does) it will affect your ranking in the pages. Your analytics will be affected - your completion rate if you have not had a completed order yet, will probably be at 0% - so, yes, you do get punished for something that may have been out of your control.

There were a couple of things you could have done to deal with this buyer. First, you could have used the Resolution Center to extend the delivery time due to a lack of information to start on the order. Second, if they did not respond to that, you can reach out to customer service and explain that you have an order that does not have requirements to get started if ask them to cancel the order so it will not affect your stats or ranking here. Sounds like you did reach out to customer service, but, you may have not explained properly or they just didn't understand what it is you needed.

A cancelled order does not just disappear. It will be reflected in your "completed orders' stats for the next 60 days. The only way to overcome your stats from tanking, is to complete orders so that you can bring it back up.

You may want to look at your requirements page and make sure that you are clear on what it is you need before starting an order.

GG

I asked the customer support. But they said that my request don't fulfill the criteria.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How many repeat order is required to activate subscription option in fiverr gig ? I want to activate subscription in one gig of my fiverr profile. There is one return buyer with so many order. But there is no repeat business score showing till now. My gig category is eligible for subscription. What is the criteria for it ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am a seller in fiverr and recently I have got the option to activate subscription in most of my gigs. I am going to activate it. But If I want to send a custom offer to any buyer in subscription form, the rebate percentage is not working. How can I send it ? Please help.

Edited by ghoshkingsuk
tag added
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...

Fiverr don't have any option to confirm order from seller. If any buyer want to spam any seller, can easily do it. just place the order without any previous conversation. But fiverr will not support the seller any more. But I have seen it in another platform, that the seller must need to approve the order to accept the order and start the countdown. Fiverr should start this feature to stop spamming and save the sellers.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I love this feature on fiverr that clients can place orders directly. 
It’s their main feature that differentiates them from other platforms so why would they do what their competitor does? 

Then what if the seller is not able to do the job as per the requirement of the buyer ?

• Like 7