Buyer issues

jk_designer07

Question

Hello... Forum members, 

Now,  I'm facing a new problem that is buyer issues. Recently, the United States buyer sent me a message for the project. At first, he had request me to sent a sample for this project. I'm interested to work for that's why I had to agree with him for a sample and he did respond. When finishing my sample work after one hour later, I have already submit my sample but two day's have been passed, he didn't respond yet. What can I do for next step? 

Please give me a better suggestion or inspiration which is helpful for me in future work.Thanks.

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

What can I do for next step? 

Nothing. You just worked for free. Now you can just hope that he will ever come back and that’s it. 
That’s why fiverr has rules in place and you should  start any work or “sample” only after buyers place an order. 
And any custom work is not a sample anymore, samples is what you have in your gig portfolio. 

57 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

Please give me a better suggestion or inspiration which is helpful for me in future work.Thanks.

I see your best selling gig includes 2 complex images or 15 standard images. In the future if someone asks for a sample, tell them you will do a sample for $5 that includes one complex image or 7 standard images. 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Nothing. You just worked for free. Now you can just hope that he will ever come back and that’s it. 
That’s why fiverr has rules in place and you should  start any work or “sample” only after buyers place an order. 
And any custom work is not a sample anymore, samples is what you have in your gig portfolio. 

Thanks for your advice!

But big project buyer don't place an order without seeing any sample work! What would you do for this situation happening?

36 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

But big project buyer don't place an order without seeing any sample work! What would you do for this situation happening?

Do what @vickiespencersuggested: offer to do a sample for $5. Or whatever you feel such a sample would be worth (but no less than $5).

A serious buyer will accept. If they don't accept, they were just looking for someone inexperienced enough to do the work for free.

Another thing to do would be to create a PDF with samples of your work and add it to your gig gallery, or send to buyers who ask for samples to show them what you're capable of doing.

5 hours ago, jk_designer07 said:

As I said he can even place a 5$ order for a sample. 
And again it’s up to you to conviene buyers that your services are worth to and you are qualified to do it. 

7 hours ago, jk_designer07 said:

Hello... Forum members, 

Now,  I'm facing a new problem that is buyer issues. Recently, the United States buyer sent me a message for the project. At first, he had request me to sent a sample for this project. I'm interested to work for that's why I had to agree with him for a sample and he did respond. When finishing my sample work after one hour later, I have already submit my sample but two day's have been passed, he didn't respond yet. What can I do for next step? 

Unfortunately you cannot do anything regarding this. You can wait for the buyer to respond or just let it go. You shouldn’t work for free at first place. Even if you do, you could have added your watermark so that buyer would come back to you. 

11 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Right

4 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

Unfortunately you cannot do anything regarding this. You can wait for the buyer to respond or just let it go. You shouldn’t work for free at first place. Even if you do, you could have added your watermark so that buyer would come back to you. 

Thanks for your opinion! I had delivered it by watermark but unfortunately buyer didn't seen yet? 

10 hours ago, catwriter said:

Do what @vickiespencersuggested: offer to do a sample for $5. Or whatever you feel such a sample would be worth (but no less than $5).

A serious buyer will accept. If they don't accept, they were just looking for someone inexperienced enough to do the work for free.

Another thing to do would be to create a PDF with samples of your work and add it to your gig gallery, or send to buyers who ask for samples to show them what you're capable of doing.

Thanks for your informative advice! 

4 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

Thank you so much. 

Archived