My account is temporarily disabled

chetanmahajn850

Question

My account is temporarily disabled, and I've created a support ticket. How long does it typically take to resolve this issue? I heavily rely on Fiverr to secure projects, and I have a strong profile. If this isn't resolved soon, it will impact my ability to acquire clients. Please assist me in resolving this matter promptly.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, chetanmahajn850 said:

My account is temporarily disabled, and I've created a support ticket. How long does it typically take to resolve this issue? I heavily rely on Fiverr to secure projects, and I have a strong profile. If this isn't resolved soon, it will impact my ability to acquire clients. Please assist me in resolving this matter promptly.

My account was temp disabled since December 20, 2023, unfortunately until now it still disabled.. Fiverr’s support is useless. only bots replies.. I’ve been submitting ticket since but no luck.. been 5 months..

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, chetanmahajn850 said:

My account is temporarily disabled, and I've created a support ticket. Please assist me in resolving this matter promptly.

Reason of your account being temporary disabled? No one can help you on the Forum. If you have created a support ticket then wait for the Fiverr's response.

• Like 3