What is the best way to promote Fiverr gigs to get more buyers

mehedishakib0

23 minutes ago, mehedishakib0 said:

Hey guys. I want some suggestion about how to write a nice delivery message?

First of all you should fulfill your client's expectation. When you are working with a buyer and you just completed his task. At this time before delivering, show the work to your buyer and ask him if it's everything okay. If the buyer says that amazing, surprised, nice or any other compliment then ask them do I deliver now? If he says that okay deliver now then deliver the order. You can write something like that in your delivery message.

Hi John,
Hope you are doing well. I am also well. I just completed your job and finally show you and hope that you are satisfied with this. If you are really satisfied with this then only accept the order. If you are not satisfied then please contact me immediately for changes. I will be very happy to do that.

If you don't need any changes that mean you are satisfied. As you are satisfied then please don't forget to rate my work. You can mention, how you get communications, experience my service and how was the final delivery.

That's all if you need anything all. Then call me.

Thank you
Best regards
Shahriar

Edited by sbm_shahriar
  • Like 8

You should never take communication off of Fiverr, because this can result in a warning of suspension of your account. In order to solve this you can do the following:

File attachment: Technical difficulties? 

If the file you'd like to deliver is too big, or you experience technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file. Example: Dropbox.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Educating a buyer is a vital part of being a successful seller. When a buyer create an account on fiverr they barely knows the fiverr TOS. Be polite and take some time to make them understand that how fiverr works, what is legible and what is prohibited. Ask them to use fiverr attachment option to upload a file. Or if the file is not shareable via fiverr chat find a way which is legible. But never do something what is prohibited. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...

Hey! Hope you all are having good day. So I got the option to promote my best two Gigs about 6 months ago. I haven't used this features yet. I want to use this feature now. Some people says that promoting Gig makes less sell and I can lose my gig ranks. Is that true?

And I don't have that much idea how to use it, and how much should I keep daily budget for Gig promote. Can anyone please help me in this situation. I am having less order for last two months. I thought that promoting gigs would help me. I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Thank you everyone.

Edited by mehedishakib0
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• mehedishakib0 changed the title to Does promoting GIG brings more buyers/ clients?
1 hour ago, mehedishakib0 said:

Hey! Hope you all are having good day. So I got the option to promote my best two Gigs about 6 months ago. I haven't used this features yet. I want to use this feature now. Some people says that promoting Gig makes less sell and I can lose my gig ranks. Is that true?

And I don't have that much idea how to use it, and how much should I keep daily budget for Gig promote. Can anyone please help me in this situation. I am having less order for last two months. I thought that promoting gigs would help me. I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Thank you everyone.

If you promote your gig , of course you have a chance to rank high and get new order.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing good. I was curious about one thing, I couldn’t find answer to that on online. So I thought why not ask it here. I've been working as a Video Editor on fiverr for last two years, now I'm a level two seller. But I don’t want to limit myself in just video editing category. I have other skills too like SEO/ Digital Marketing, I wanna provide services ob this category too on Fiverr. Is that possible? Or it will ruin my profile/ my rank. As I'm alteady working as a video editor for last few years, is that okay to provide different services on a video editing profile? I really want a genuine suggestion on this topic. Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate youe time.

• Like 9

On 11/4/2023 at 1:49 PM, mehedishakib0 said:

I have other skills too like SEO/ Digital Marketing, I wanna provide services ob this category too on Fiverr. Is that possible? Or it will ruin my profile/ my rank. As I'm alteady working as a video editor for last few years, is that okay to provide different services on a video editing profile?

Of course. 😊

If you have the skillset, you are free to offer services in any category (and in as many categories) that you want. This allows you to serve your customers in more ways than one and may also help you to have a steady stream of orders - when one gig is down, another gig may do well.

Just make sure that you have enough bandwidth to handle all the services you offer, or the quality of your orders may suffer. I started with services in 7 different categories but have narrowed these services down to just a few because I found context-shifting difficult for me (switching back and forth between writing and designing). I do less designing now and more writing.

You may be different, and may be able to easily switch back and forth between the different skillsets that you are offering. So pay attention to your workloads, stress and happiness levels, and plan your business accordingly. 

• Like 56
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/4/2023 at 12:14 PM, vickieito said:

Of course. 😊

If you have the skillset, you are free to offer services in any category (and in as many categories) that you want. This allows you to serve your customers in more ways than one and may also help you to have a steady stream of orders - when one gig is down, another gig may do well.

Just make sure that you have enough bandwidth to handle all the services you offer, or the quality of your orders may suffer. I started with services in 7 different categories but have narrowed these services down to just a few because I found context-shifting difficult for me (switching back and forth between writing and designing). I do less designing now and more writing.

You may be different, and may be able to easily switch back and forth between the different skillsets that you are offering. So pay attention to your workloads, stress and happiness levels, and plan your business accordingly.

Thank you so much for this information. I was struggling to find a ans to that. Thanks for helping.

• Like 5