Can I run PPC Ad campaign in google for my fiverr gig?

nuralamriaz

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nuralamriaz said:

I'm not sure if i can run google ppc ads for my fiverr gig. To promote my gig i think that's the best way. Is this goes against fiverr TOS?

Fiverr has its own gig promotion system. What do you think? They expect you to use Promoted Gigs to promote your gig.

By the way, PPC campaigns for a Fiverr gig are not allowed. Due to the structure that Fiverr has, you are promoting only their website anyway, not your gig. So no, you should not attempt to do this.

Use Fiverr's Promoted Gigs if you want to promote your gig. That's the only, acceptable way to do this. Otherwise you might end up with a lot of issues. 

You can find a link to this program here.

https://www.fiverr.com/pages/promoted-gigs

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 14
  • Up 4

On 2/19/2022 at 5:57 AM, nuralamriaz said:

I'm not sure if i can run google ppc ads for my fiverr gig. To promote my gig i think that's the best way. Is this goes against fiverr TOS?

"Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform."

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. That is the only exception. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, guru_of_ads said:

Fiverr has prohibited the use of Google Ads for fiverr sellers. You are allowed to promote your gigs through social media and on blogs and websites.

What about running ads on social  media sites 🤔 . Is that allowed ?

• Like 8

Yeah, I also remember that only google ads are not allowed last I checked. So any other way you can think of getting traffic over should be acceptable. But best to check on the rules still if anything has changed.

As for promoted gigs being the only way, most people can't even use promoted gigs due to being ineligible, including me.

• Like 7

Here's my take: In my belief you cannot promote your gigs links or profile links directly. It may go against Fiverr TOS. But I believe you can build a landing page offering your services, and then get the visitors from your ads to landing page and showcase your work and Fiverr profile link at the end. Now you are just converting people who are interested in your services and you are organically leading them to your pages. One thing that I can say for sure that Fiverr may not allow direct link promotion through PPC, but they can allow if people are just coming from your social media or website.

Let me know if you believe that I am wrong.

• Like 2