Coming back on fiverr, gig affected due to inactivity ?

psykkopatte

Hello,

I have stoped my activity on fiverr since months, I wanted to be back here and re open my profile, I was lvl 1 seller, my business was working a little bit, but now I have decided to re edit my most valuable gig and change my strategy, did all of those affect gig stats ?
Before my most valuable gig was appearing in fiverr front page, I was just wondering if it had a chance to be seen again.

Let me know what you think.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:41 AM, psykkopatte said:

Before my most valuable gig was appearing in fiverr front page, I was just wondering if it had a chance to be seen again.

Since you have been inactive for some time, your gig got pushed down. Try promoting it or answering buyer requests, if you manage to complete some new orders it will be up again.

24 minutes ago, nika_3dartist said:

Since you have been inactive for some time, your gig got pushed down. Try promoting it or answering buyer requests, if you manage to complete some new orders it will be up again.

Ah ok, thank you, so it's just a matter of having some orders and it's back again, cool

1 hour ago, weformat said:

You can stay active.

Reply to queries faster.

Apply for Jobs in Buyer request

Use Social media to promote your gig

And, you will start getting orders again

No, those aren't good "advices", you guys are reapeating the same things on each topic, which has never helped anyone 😃 
When my business was working I never did buyer request because this feature is full of clowns and jokers, social medias ? My friends and familly dont need my services

18 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

No, those aren't good "advices", you guys are reapeating the same things on each topic, which has never helped anyone 😃 
When my business was working I never did buyer request because this feature is full of clowns and jokers, social medias ? My friends and familly dont need my services

Yeah personally I never used buyer requests, nor I advertised on social media. It's just a common suggestion that MIGHT help you get back on track with your gig, but of course, to each their own.

Sadly yes, it's basically like starting over. Pausing your gigs will allow you to get a break without worrying about people messaging you and placing orders when you can't execute them (since the Out Of Office feature on Fiverr does not work). Unfortunately though, that will also take your gigs off from the search and the more you stay away without using your profile, the more your stats will drop. I actually think you could simply let the gig run and wait, maybe people will find you soon enough and start ordering again. Maybe you will also get one or more returning buyer at one point.

58 minutes ago, nika_3dartist said:

Yeah personally I never used buyer requests, nor I advertised on social media. It's just a common suggestion that MIGHT help you get back on track with your gig, but of course, to each their own.

Sadly yes, it's basically like starting over. Pausing your gigs will allow you to get a break without worrying about people messaging you and placing orders when you can't execute them (since the Out Of Office feature on Fiverr does not work). Unfortunately though, that will also take your gigs off from the search and the more you stay away without using your profile, the more your stats will drop. I actually think you could simply let the gig run and wait, maybe people will find you soon enough and start ordering again. Maybe you will also get one or more returning buyer at one point.

I've got returning buyers but I did cancel their order months ago, I was in bad health and couldn't run it anymore and yes, impressions have highly decreased, I've got 50 impressions in 3 days for 0 click

3 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I've got returning buyers but I did cancel their order months ago, I was in bad health and couldn't run it anymore and yes, impressions have highly decreased, I've got 50 impressions in 3 days for 0 click

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling better!! Don't feel bad for cancelling, it was for a valid reason clearly. Just be patient and leave your gigs running, it may take some time, but your impressions will definitely go up again.

12 hours ago, spaintranslator said:

Promote your gig on social media and send buyer requests, it may help.

Nop, jungle (buyer request) is a clown fiesta, social networks: my friends and family don't need my services.
In my case there is really a statistic problem, my keywords and title haven't changed since the last time I was active and had 4K impression per month, now when I write my gig on fiverr research, it doesn't even appear in 10 first pages, I also canceled a lot of orders, which has probably burried my gig quite hard

1 hour ago, psykkopatte said:

Nop, jungle (buyer request) is a clown fiesta, social networks: my friends and family don't need my services.
In my case there is really a statistic problem, my keywords and title haven't changed since the last time I was active and had 4K impression per month, now when I write my gig on fiverr research, it doesn't even appear in 10 first pages, I also canceled a lot of orders, which has probably burried my gig quite hard

You don't need to promote to your friends and family, you can ask where to do that instead, and you gave up on buyers request easily, mind you, buyers might not like your write up proposal due to some things. Try and give a little tweak or ask other people for tips to send a good buyer request.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, dee_sterling said:

You don't need to promote to your friends and family, you can ask where to do that instead, and you gave up on buyers request easily, mind you, buyers might not like your write up proposal due to some things. Try and give a little tweak or ask other people for tips to send a good buyer request.

Thanks.

I've got 50 orders in the past without having the need to answer buyer requests, I won't do it.
As it has been said above, if only one order is enough to boost stats again then it will arrive a day (I hope), or I'll ask a friend if he wants a video editing if I have to do this to get one order.
About social networks, I don't have instagram, neither twitter, no one is following me or anything, on facebook I only have people I know, I platforms like quora are just palces where everyone throws his gig and no one care.

Guest freelancerjabir
On 1/26/2022 at 2:41 PM, psykkopatte said:

Hello,

I have stoped my activity on fiverr since months, I wanted to be back here and re open my profile, I was lvl 1 seller, my business was working a little bit, but now I have decided to re edit my most valuable gig and change my strategy, did all of those affect gig stats ?

Let me know what you think.

I guess if you do marketing your gigs and get some orders then it will be alright ! 

Archived