New feature added!

frank_d

5 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Seeing as it's been live for 2+ days now - has anyone actually got an enquiry from it yet??
I've had numerous messages, but I haven't, or none that I know of (I presume 5r would flag a message up as being from 'Get Briefs').   

When a new feature is rolled out, they tend to first put everything in place on the seller’s side of things so we can actually use it and prepare, and then they publish it on the buyer’s side when everything is tested.

• 1 month later...

I don't think so. I certainly didn't, and I set the price at $5. So you would assume I receive the most inquiries since the brief pricing is cheaper. Who knows, maybe it's not properly implemented and we have to wait. It's hard to say at this point honestly. But let's hope for the best!

On 2/22/2022 at 4:55 AM, donnovan86 said:

I don't think so. I certainly didn't, and I set the price at $5. So you would assume I receive the most inquiries since the brief pricing is cheaper. Who knows, maybe it's not properly implemented and we have to wait. It's hard to say at this point honestly. But let's hope for the best!

I was considering paying for this, but if no one is having success I am not sure if I should do that. How long have you had this option?

On 2/22/2022 at 6:37 AM, filipdevaere said:

Also, no success for me.

How long have you subscribed to this brief. I was considering it, but if no one is having success not sure if I should bother. 

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Since it was launched for everyone.

Well, I was recording a 70,000 word book and I am not sure when it was offered. I have asked some other people I know on fiverr and some of them did not know what I was talking about. Has it been offered to everyone? I was reading their page about buyer briefs and it said a select number of people, I think. Not sure the exact wording.

Archived