After 5yrs on fiverr I became a level 1 seller.

It wasn't an easy road though. I Have read about sellers becoming a level 2 seller in less than just a year but for me it was different. I kept on working hard,being persistent, consistent and having patient with a bit of luck I finally became a level 1 seller after five years on fiverr. Although I don't wish anyone to go through the tough path I went through.

I want to say a very big thank you to the fiverr community because I learnt alot from the platform and I Wish all sellers on fiverr best of luck.

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 13

39 minutes ago, srpinki said:

5 years is a lot of time. 
You have worked very patiently.  Best wishes to you 🙂

Yes it's really a lot of time. Thks 

Edited by adefmade
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, adefmade said:

It wasn't an easy road though. I Have read about sellers becoming a level 2 seller in less than just a year but for me it was different. I kept on working hard,being persistent, consistent and having patient with a bit of luck I finally became a level 1 seller after five years on fiverr. Although I don't wish anyone to go through the tough path I went through.

I want to say a very big thank you to the fiverr community because I learnt alot from the platform and I Wish all sellers on fiverr best of luck.

Best of luck

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, adefmade said:

Congrts and best wishes. Hope everything gonna be easy now.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, adefmade said:

Congratulations and keep it up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Share your story on why it took so long?  Were you working on Fiverr everyday to get more customers?  Were you doing it only part-time.?  Sharing your story helps others understand the path. 

I can't really figure out why it took such a long time to achieve the level 1 status. But like I stated earlier it was the fiverr community that really helped and kept me going by reading about the success stories of other sellers, and also the buyers and sellers tips.

• Like 7