After 5yrs on fiverr I became a level 1 seller.

adefmade

It wasn't an easy road though. I Have read about sellers becoming a level 2 seller in less than just a year but for me it was different. I kept on working hard,being persistent, consistent and having patient with a bit of luck I finally became a level 1 seller after five years on fiverr. Although I don't wish anyone to go through the tough path I went through.

I want to say a very big thank you to the fiverr community because I learnt alot from the platform and I Wish all sellers on fiverr best of luck.

6 hours ago, adefmade said:

It wasn't an easy road though. I Have read about sellers becoming a level 2 seller in less than just a year but for me it was different. I kept on working hard,being persistent, consistent and having patient with a bit of luck I finally became a level 1 seller after five years on fiverr. Although I don't wish anyone to go through the tough path I went through.

I want to say a very big thank you to the fiverr community because I learnt alot from the platform and I Wish all sellers on fiverr best of luck.

Best of luck

9 hours ago, adefmade said:

Congrts and best wishes. Hope everything gonna be easy now.

9 hours ago, adefmade said:

Congratulations and keep it up.

57 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Share your story on why it took so long?  Were you working on Fiverr everyday to get more customers?  Were you doing it only part-time.?  Sharing your story helps others understand the path. 

I can't really figure out why it took such a long time to achieve the level 1 status. But like I stated earlier it was the fiverr community that really helped and kept me going by reading about the success stories of other sellers, and also the buyers and sellers tips.

30 minutes ago, adefmade said:

can't really figure out why it took such a long time

First of all, congrats on reaching a milestone 

Secondly the main thing why I decided to comment: you need to figure out your mistakes. If you don’t know why it took you so long then you will never fix your mistakes and thrive. 

Archived