After 5yrs on fiverr I became a level 1 seller.

adefmade

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

First of all, congrats on reaching a milestone 

Secondly the main thing why I decided to comment: you need to figure out your mistakes. If you don’t know why it took you so long then you will never fix your mistakes and thrive. 

Thanks I do really appreciate.. but I believe maybe my gig here on fiverr is not in high demand which is Electrical Designs.

Congratulations on achieving your level 1 milestone @adefmade

Even though it took five yours, you've reached your goal and you should be proud. You know why? Because it was hard, I'm sure, at times seemed even impossible, but you did it. People move at different paces and there's a lot of reasons for it. We have different priorities, different goals, standards and circumstances. What takes someone a month to do something might take a year or even longer for someone else, and that's okay. The most important thing is that you've been persistent throughout and realized your goal. It doesn't matter if it's level 1, level 2, or TRS, or anything else really, you've proved yourself that you can do it. You've learned a lot and I'm sure if you keep this mindset, you'll go a long way.

Now, of course there is room for improvement and change, no doubt about it. However, I think you have a strong foundation mentally and all you need is some professional advice and guidance on how to tweak your profile and services.

I glanced over your gigs and there are a few things I noticed that could be improved upon. The descriptions are short and not too reassuring for your potential clients. I would suggest adding more information about yourself as a professional, a reason why the client would choose you among your competitors and a sign off or even a line "I look forward to working with you".

The gig images are also very technical and not too inviting in design and marketing sense. You could hire a graphic designer or video editor to make a good gig image/video for you.

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing your post on your level 2 achievement!

9 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

Congratulations on achieving your level 1 milestone @adefmade

Even though it took five yours, you've reached your goal and you should be proud. You know why? Because it was hard, I'm sure, at times seemed even impossible, but you did it. People move at different paces and there's a lot of reasons for it. We have different priorities, different goals, standards and circumstances. What takes someone a month to do something might take a year or even longer for someone else, and that's okay. The most important thing is that you've been persistent throughout and realized your goal. It doesn't matter if it's level 1, level 2, or TRS, or anything else really, you've proved yourself that you can do it. You've learned a lot and I'm sure if you keep this mindset, you'll go a long way.

Now, of course there is room for improvement and change, no doubt about it. However, I think you have a strong foundation mentally and all you need is some professional advice and guidance on how to tweak your profile and services.

I glanced over your gigs and there are a few things I noticed that could be improved upon. The descriptions are short and not too reassuring for your potential clients. I would suggest adding more information about yourself as a professional, a reason why the client would choose you among your competitors and a sign off or even a line "I look forward to working with you".

The gig images are also very technical and not too inviting in design and marketing sense. You could hire a graphic designer or video editor to make a good gig image/video for you.

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing your post on your level 2 achievement!

Thanks so much. Your words are inspiring and thanks for the advice. I will look into it.

Archived