What's the minimum score that I should display on my profile?

karldeanjoshua

Question

I've just recently taken the content writing test; I've passed but my score is just 6/10. It says there that I top 30% something, I'm not sure if that helps but I'm not confident with my score. I think it's too low to display. Unfortunately, I've already taken the test twice, so I have to wait for two months. 

Though I've passed the test, and I've got the checkmark, I think it might be more disadvantageous to display it especially because I'm a freelance writer. 

Your replies will really help me. Thank you and have a great day. 

screenbud-e3bf723f-518d-4c98-ad46-c9eeabcc35dc.png

3 answers to this question

If writing is your actual gig, I would say top 30% is a bit lacklustre, personally. Especially when you're taking this test alongside non-native speakers, people who don't do this as their job, people just looking to boost their skills on their page etc. I personally would look for something like top 10% if it is displayed at all

If the 6/10 score is looked at from a US grades perspective, it is very close to failing. (In school, 60% is the edge of a failing grade in my area.) I'm surprised that represents top 30%. I personally wouldn't share this at all.

I also wouldn't use President Biden's face in your gig image. One of your gig descriptions also describes one article you wrote instead of offering a service. You should probably fix that, too.

Archived