Check Your Promoted Gig Bid Settings

fastcopywriter

581695775_promotedgigs.png.9d7b7ac512539afec9920eca88b5ec54.png

When you turn on your promoted gigs, you'll see the cost per click, but did you know it can be adjusted?

985680908_bidsettings.png.8cf3e4634b26b1eb9dcde067fad690e4.png

It's always a good idea to bid at the level or higher than what Fiverr recommends. 

Today I got a $20 order and my ad spend was $0.78. 

Some of you may be thinking, why should I pay Fiverr to promote my gigs?

1. You have a lot of competition

2. You're investing in your gigs 

3. If your gigs are good- you'll get an awesome ROI (Return On Investment)

4. You'll increase your gig rankings which means you'll appear more often on the search results 

Which gigs should I promote?

All of them or your favorites. I would promote them all for a month and see which ones got orders and which ones didn't. 

How much should I spend?

My daily spend limit is $10, but this month, I have only spent $1.27.  Other advertising platforms will spend 100% of your spend limit, but Fiverr is different, or maybe it has to do with how many people are searching for your gigs. If you offer X, and everyone is searching Y, I don't think Fiverr is going to promote your X gigs.  

19 hours ago, bilalhaider23 said:

As you start getting order from promoted gig the bid cost per click  price will  increase so regularly check the bid cost per click price and update it accordingly.

You are correct. My most expensive BID maximum right now is $0.80, but my actual expense is $0.44. 

The most I've spent on one gig is $11.63, but my revenues are $190. 

On 1/12/2022 at 6:57 AM, farjanabithi448 said:

Question: My gig was in first page but suddenly 10days ago all of the my rank down from first page to last page.. In this case if i promote my gigs it will be rank again?

Orders in general raise your rankings, whether they come from promotion or search, so it is possible you will rank again, but I can't guarantee it. Only Fiverr customer service can give you a definite answer, you can always ask them. 

It also depends on what you sell. Not everything is equally popular. I used to love writing brand names because everyone starting a business or service needs one, so that gig made me a lot of money for a while, but it caused me all kinds of problems, which is why I deleted that gig. 

My advice is keep doing what you like, what you enjoy, and don't worry too much about the money. If you don't make enough money on Fiverr, you can always do something else somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, fastcopywriter said:

Orders in general raise your rankings, whether they come from promotion or search, so it is possible you will rank again, but I can't guarantee it. Only Fiverr customer service can give you a definite answer, you can always ask them. 

It also depends on what you sell. Not everything is equally popular. I used to love writing brand names because everyone starting a business or service needs one, so that gig made me a lot of money for a while, but it caused me all kinds of problems, which is why I deleted that gig. 

My advice is keep doing what you like, what you enjoy, and don't worry too much about the money. If you don't make enough money on Fiverr, you can always do something else somewhere else. 

Thank you so much.. i checked last night fiver unqualified my gigs for promote..

On 1/13/2022 at 12:03 AM, farjanabithi448 said:

Thank you so much.. i checked last night fiver unqualified my gigs for promote..

Sorry that happened, don't worry, in a few weeks or months, you'll be qualified again. 

I suppose this happened because you had a review under 5 stars, a refund/cancellation, or some other situation. The algorithm makes those decision, we can only speculate why. 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:49 PM, fastcopywriter said:

Sorry that happened, don't worry, in a few weeks or months, you'll be qualified again. 

I suppose this happened because you had a review under 5 stars, a refund/cancellation, or some other situation. The algorithm makes those decision, we can only speculate why. 

yeah i think so i cancelled two orders last month.. The clients was fake i did exactly what they want but they just want to cancel the order so maybe that's why.. I hope so i will be rank again soon

On 1/16/2022 at 10:08 AM, farjanabithi448 said:

yeah i think so i cancelled two orders last month.. The clients was fake i did exactly what they want but they just want to cancel the order so maybe that's why.. I hope so i will be rank again soon

I got unqualified two days ago. All my stats are perfect except that my rating fell from 5 to 4.9 in analytics. I think one buyer gave me a low review. 

This is why I say Fiverr doesn't care about making money, just like they demote Top Rated Sellers over nonsense, now one bad review means you can't advertise your gigs on the Fiverr platform. 

That's OK, I'll do other things in the meantime. 

7 hours ago, fastcopywriter said:

I got unqualified two days ago. All my stats are perfect except that my rating fell from 5 to 4.9 in analytics. I think one buyer gave me a low review. 

This is why I say Fiverr doesn't care about making money, just like they demote Top Rated Sellers over nonsense, now one bad review means you can't advertise your gigs on the Fiverr platform. 

That's OK, I'll do other things in the meantime. 

Yeah you are right.. we should try other website.. Best of luck

Hi everything,

In my promoted gig I got 17 clicks in the last 40 days but the problem is that no one buyer message/contact me from these 17 clicks. What I beleive now is that all these clicks are fake, or may be fiverr promote my gig on the irrelevant searching tags that's why these clicks doesn't work with me. I change bidding daily but works with me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 8:36 AM, fastcopywriter said:

581695775_promotedgigs.png.9d7b7ac512539afec9920eca88b5ec54.png

When you turn on your promoted gigs, you'll see the cost per click, but did you know it can be adjusted?

985680908_bidsettings.png.8cf3e4634b26b1eb9dcde067fad690e4.png

It's always a good idea to bid at the level or higher than what Fiverr recommends. 

Today I got a $20 order and my ad spend was $0.78. 

Some of you may be thinking, why should I pay Fiverr to promote my gigs?

1. You have a lot of competition

2. You're investing in your gigs 

3. If your gigs are good- you'll get an awesome ROI (Return On Investment)

4. You'll increase your gig rankings which means you'll appear more often on the search results 

Which gigs should I promote?

All of them or your favorites. I would promote them all for a month and see which ones got orders and which ones didn't. 

How much should I spend?

My daily spend limit is $10, but this month, I have only spent $1.27.  Other advertising platforms will spend 100% of your spend limit, but Fiverr is different, or maybe it has to do with how many people are searching for your gigs. If you offer X, and everyone is searching Y, I don't think Fiverr is going to promote your X gigs.  

How to promote and if I set up 0.30$ it will deduct on my fiver balance??

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, designernoor said:

How to promote and if I set up 0.30$ it will deduct on my fiver balance??

Yes it'll be deducted from your Fiverr balance. If you don't have sufficient amount, it will be charged from your saved account. Here's the article by Fiverr which will help you to understand more: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338#:~:text=Note%3A In the event that,deducted from your future earnings.

This tips is only for pro sellers 

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

READ MORE ON FIVERR- https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller#h_01EYN214K9QHF7A28JA8FR9EPC 

But how to promote who is new seller on fiverr can you share some tips

Archived