Is December slow for sellers

umerzunair887

Guest freelancerjabir
2 hours ago, umerzunair887 said:

Not receiving much impressions and clicks. December is much slower anyone else facing same problem ?????

Same here ! Even I got low amount of orders this month ! 

Personally for me, December is the craziest month - everyday I get SO many requests from buyers, that I have to say "No" to many of them simply because it's too much work and not enough time. I

I think it's because a lot of people try to finish a lot of things at the end of the year.

Even today is December 31, and I've already received several messages from new buyers. So the conclusion is: it's all very individual here.

If you have no orders, take it as a rare opportunity to just rest. 😃

18 hours ago, olyasr said:

Personally for me, December is the craziest month - everyday I get SO many requests from buyers, that I have to say "No" to many of them simply because it's too much work and not enough time. I

I think it's because a lot of people try to finish a lot of things at the end of the year.

Even today is December 31, and I've already received several messages from new buyers. So the conclusion is: it's all very individual here.

I'm glad to hear that, this means that we just need to work hard. I feel isolated this December although I had repeat orders from two clients throughout the December. I wish you all a very successful 2022 more than 2021

Guest freelancerjabir
On 12/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, olyasr said:

Maybe you work on something highly demanded field ! What is that ? can you share with us ? 

Archived