Is December slow for sellers

umerzunair887

Personally for me, December is the craziest month - everyday I get SO many requests from buyers, that I have to say "No" to many of them simply because it's too much work and not enough time. I

I think it's because a lot of people try to finish a lot of things at the end of the year.

Even today is December 31, and I've already received several messages from new buyers. So the conclusion is: it's all very individual here.

If you have no orders, take it as a rare opportunity to just rest. 😃

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, olyasr said:

Personally for me, December is the craziest month - everyday I get SO many requests from buyers, that I have to say "No" to many of them simply because it's too much work and not enough time. I

I think it's because a lot of people try to finish a lot of things at the end of the year.

Even today is December 31, and I've already received several messages from new buyers. So the conclusion is: it's all very individual here.

I'm glad to hear that, this means that we just need to work hard. I feel isolated this December although I had repeat orders from two clients throughout the December. I wish you all a very successful 2022 more than 2021

• Like 11

On 12/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, olyasr said:

Maybe you work on something highly demanded field ! What is that ? can you share with us ? 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nonigopaldas said:

I am a new seller, I have published my gig a few days ago, I also face the same problem. 

Hi, try to search for your gig on fiverr search page to be sure that the gig is active on search

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

About "Fiverr GIG" impressions and clicks - going down

Yes! Same issue with me! 😟

But don't worry, If our work performance and profile quality are good. Then, this problem will be solved again.

Thanks!

Gigs.png

• Like 8

12 hours ago, saddam205 said:

About "Fiverr GIG" impressions and clicks - going down

Yes! Same issue with me! 😟

But don't worry, If our work performance and profile quality are good. Then, this problem will be solved again.

Thanks!

Gigs.png

image.thumb.png.867d6abb099c4f869a189bd871dc6c93.png

This is My one to the Best gig

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2