Link sharing

rahat_hasan_ahm

Question

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, maezma85 said:

No, you didn't mention any of that to me and I can read it 50 times that I won't find the information.

Ooops apology for this mistake. I was asked another question in the fiverr forums. I did want to share my github and linkedin profile to clients. Is this decorum matter approach the fiverr rules?

1 minute ago, rahat_hasan_ahm said:

Ooops apology for this mistake. I was asked another question in the fiverr forums. I did want to share my github and linkedin profile to clients. Is this decorum matter approach the fiverr rules?

There is a list that I once saw but I do not remember where (I will look for it) Where it says what kind of links are allowed, for example Flikr but I think Linkedin is not allowed unless you have a sufficiently justified reason about work to do this.

On 12/30/2021 at 9:40 PM, maezma85 said:

There is a list that I once saw but I do not remember where (I will look for it) Where it says what kind of links are allowed, for example Flikr but I think Linkedin is not allowed unless you have a sufficiently justified reason about work to do this.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Did those clients already contact you? 

yes

On 12/30/2021 at 9:40 PM, maezma85 said:

Screenshot_1.png

Archived