Fiverr 2021 wrapped

frank_d

11 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Hey @maezma85 I understand your frustration but this is off-topic.

If you messaged the administrator then all you have to do is wait to get a reply.

Thanks.

But I am responding to the reasons you mentioned as possible. I am telling you that it is not for those reasons, and I also started the message saying that I had not received that email that you received and you told me that it was only for sellers and users. Why is it off topic? I also clarified precisely that I am a seller and logically a user. 

Anyway, I don't think the administrator will reply to the message so waiting won't be of much help. If I continue with limitations to publish, I will leave the forum and here there will end up being only users who spam or do not contribute anything significant.

34 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

Why is it off topic?

This thread is not about me troubleshooting your issue.

you hopped on my thread that is about something else and you are asking about something irrelevant.

Aside from bad etiquette it’s also against the rules and guidelines.

You are free to decide whether you want to stay or leave this forum.

Happy 2022.

Hace 7 minutos, frank_d dijo:

Este hilo no se trata de que yo solucione su problema.

usted saltó a mi hilo que trata sobre otra cosa y está preguntando sobre algo irrelevante.

Aparte de la mala etiqueta, también va en contra de las reglas y pautas.

Eres libre de decidir si quieres permanecer o salir de este foro.

Feliz 2022.

I didn't ask you to solve my problem, Frank. I am so sorry that you misinterpret things to justify unpleasant ways of answering. And the first thing I commented in your thread was in relation to the image, I said that I had not received that email and then I took the opportunity to ask you the rest because maybe you knew what it was about. I do not think I deserve the hostility of your answers considering that you have a rank of moderator in the forum and you may well know about the changes that are made here. 

Anyway, happy new year to you too!

There is no hostility @maezma85

Not sure where I was hostile.

I pointed out that you are off-topic.

If that offended you, that’s not my problem.

I replied to everything you asked despite the fact this is not a place for that.

To further clarify, even though I am a moderator, I have not been informed about any restrictions on forum members based on their activity.

I don’t have an answer.

4 minutes ago, frank_d said:

There is no hostility @maezma85

Not sure where I was hostile.

I pointed out that you are off-topic.

If that offended you, that’s not my problem.

I replied to everything you asked despite the fact this is not a place for that.

If you say so ... Vanity and lack of self-criticism are definitely a serious problem, especially because life takes many turns.

On 12/31/2021 at 3:41 PM, maezma85 said:

Why is it off topic

I think the point that @frank_draised is obvious. If everyone posted their specific woes in a thread, we'd be here all day answering questions. That was not what this thread is about! If you've got a 'personal' issue, post a separate thread. 

Re the end of year 'synopsis', it was good to get it as a round up of my year's activity. I belong to other groups exclusively for VO artists and seeing some of the income being generated on 5r is eye watering - high 5 figures and six figures regularly abound. Rather than feeling disheartened (I've only been a seller for 5 months), it just shows what can be done and I take it is as inspirational. 

Happy new year by the way!!  

On 12/30/2021 at 4:30 PM, frank_d said:

Hey gang!

Fiverr is testing a "wrapped" feature, similar to Spotify's, and it seems like they are working out all the kinks before emailing it to every active seller.

image.thumb.png.bc684f4012286c80b5367d471082716c.png

Looks cool!

image.thumb.png.2a0cd048c0c8a94ca588ca76cc77cb41.png

Just wanted to share a sneak peek, not sure if they started sending the email out yet. 🙂

What do you think?

Congratulations dear brother 👏🤩🙌

According to the one I got, I had 236 projects completed by 81 sellers from 32 countries across 10 categories, left 236 reviews*, the projects took an average of 3.9 days, and 97 of the projects were completed in May alone. I had no idea I was that busy in May.

* This must be counting secret reviews. I didn't give stars to every delivery.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, frank_d said:

Hey gang!

Fiverr is testing a "wrapped" feature, similar to Spotify's, and it seems like they are working out all the kinks before emailing it to every active seller.

image.thumb.png.bc684f4012286c80b5367d471082716c.png

Looks cool!

image.thumb.png.2a0cd048c0c8a94ca588ca76cc77cb41.png

Just wanted to share a sneak peek, not sure if they started sending the email out yet. 🙂

What do you think?

This is what I need to be. Totally inspired. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, mihimaldesign said:

This is what I need to be. Totally inspired. Thank you. 

Start setting small goals that will move you from where you are to where you need to be. It is usually not pleasant, as all change is met with resistance.

Glad to hear my posts are motivating you.

Archived