Fiverr 2021 wrapped

frank_d

Hey gang!

Fiverr is testing a "wrapped" feature, similar to Spotify's, and it seems like they are working out all the kinks before emailing it to every active seller.

image.thumb.png.bc684f4012286c80b5367d471082716c.png

Looks cool!

image.thumb.png.2a0cd048c0c8a94ca588ca76cc77cb41.png

Just wanted to share a sneak peek, not sure if they started sending the email out yet. 🙂

What do you think?

@melanielm well sure, there are a few more sections I omitted, but for the most part you can get all the info if you dig through your analytics.

But it's a cool way to see your years in a glance. I'm sure they will add more stuff to this, and from what I am aware they are looking into making this a more frequent report for Sellers Plus members. 🙂

I got mine and thought it was a great idea and nice reminder of the year's achievements. One thing I thought could be improved, was adding the stat for each data point for the previous year, so you can see how you've improved. I saved the email to compare with next years, but it would be great for this to feature on the email itself.

That’s a great idea @callyofficial

There’s definitely room for improvement.

i’d like for it to be more personalized (surely they can add the seller’s profile image on the header easily)

and it would be cool to get some more analytics to see where we perform well and where we could improve.

I would also like to see some sort of comparison to other sellers in my vertical! 🙂

3 hours ago, frank_d said:

Hey gang!

Fiverr is testing a "wrapped" feature, similar to Spotify's, and it seems like they are working out all the kinks before emailing it to every active seller.

image.thumb.png.bc684f4012286c80b5367d471082716c.png

Looks cool!

image.thumb.png.2a0cd048c0c8a94ca588ca76cc77cb41.png

Just wanted to share a sneak peek, not sure if they started sending the email out yet. 🙂

What do you think?

I still haven't received that email. Frank why was the number of daily forum posts restricted? Yesterday I wanted to answer some threads to help and I couldn't because the system said that I had exceeded the daily limit of publications, and I only responded approximately 15 times.

@maezma85 I think it’s only for seller plus members, not sure.

as for your question, I don’t have an answer for that as I am not familiar with the restrictions put in place by the admin team.

It probably has to do with your tryst level/account age and reputation. The higher those are, the less restrictions on your account.

23 hours ago, frank_d said:

@maezma85 I think it’s only for seller plus members, not sure.

as for your question, I don’t have an answer for that as I am not familiar with the restrictions put in place by the admin team.

It probably has to do with your tryst level/account age and reputation. The higher those are, the less restrictions on your account.

Well, I am certainly a seller. I have no warnings in the forum, my reputation is high and I have been here for a year. My publications are of quality, that is to say, they are not "Welcome" "Thank you" publications and yesterday I was only able to answer 7 threads. I wrote a private message to the administrator but he still hasn't responded.

Archived