My gig rank down

naveenartz

Question

8 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

your gig will be rank again

There is no such thing as set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. Everyone sees different results, because the system feeds customized results to each searcher, according to their unique set of metrics. 

There is no way to achieve rank, because rank does not exist in the Fiverr search system.

That is not a possible to maintain 1st page rank in whole carrier, Fiverr has been lots seller, they serve quality work, so when someone give best work, fiverr improve their gig one first page and the first page gig will be demoted, 

and that is called gig rotations, so deliver quality work, your gig will be rank again

The gig ranking system is awful. This idea of gig rotation is terrible and will not be resolved in a couple of days. My gig was averaging 1500 views per day for 3 months but over the last 4 weeks it been around 30 impressions. No reason for this at all, always completed orders on time, always 5 star ratings. They just drop your gig way low on the rankings and I'm not sure it will ever change. Hopefully they fix this and gigs that do well actually get rewarded. 

Archived