How I was demoted from Level One to new seller

schneho_webking

This is a very sad thing. People always share the story of their success, but I will share my story of failure today.
I was demoted from Level One for the second time on 15th November.
It's really sad!😑
However, despite my best efforts, I could not hold back. Because despite my wishes, I have contracts with some buyers who later cancel their orders for some reason.
As a result, my order completion rate dropped to 64%. 😬 And because I couldn't fill it before the last 15 days, they(Fiverr) demoted me to New seller for the second time. Lol🤪
This may raise the question in the minds of many - am I currently receiving orders or not?
Hmm,
Originally organized this topic to share this matter tie.

In fact, from my extreme experience, playing level drop in Fiverr may make you look a little inferior in the eyes of buyers. However, it does not matter if your order is received or not. Of course Honest and Hardworking people are still valued.
So if in any case your level is ever demote, you should not be afraid and work honestly. The level will come back again. But if you are dishonest, you can't stay anywhere.

Especially those who are new sellers should continue their work with honesty. I have a good relationship with many buyers because of my honesty in this experience and they have ordered me again and again. Remember - Honesty is the best approach, and it will lead you to success by gaining acceptance from people.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:57 PM, schneho_webking said:

This is a very sad thing. People always share the story of their success, but I will share my story of failure today.
I was demoted from Level One for the second time on 15th November.
It's really sad!😑
However, despite my best efforts, I could not hold back. Because despite my wishes, I have contracts with some buyers who later cancel their orders for some reason.
As a result, my order completion rate dropped to 64%. 😬 And because I couldn't fill it before the last 15 days, they(Fiverr) demoted me to New seller for the second time. Lol🤪
This may raise the question in the minds of many - am I currently receiving orders or not?
Hmm,
Originally organized this topic to share this matter tie.

In fact, from my extreme experience, playing level drop in Fiverr may make you look a little inferior in the eyes of buyers. However, it does not matter if your order is received or not. Of course Honest and Hardworking people are still valued.
So if in any case your level is ever demote, you should not be afraid and work honestly. The level will come back again. But if you are dishonest, you can't stay anywhere.

Especially those who are new sellers should continue their work with honesty. I have a good relationship with many buyers because of my honesty in this experience and they have ordered me again and again. Remember - Honesty is the best approach, and it will lead you to success by gaining acceptance from people.

I found the courage I've been looking for in this comment...... thanks

Archived