Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

I am having some difficulties. I am stumped as to how to clear my revenues from Fiverr. I have applied for my card and it has been approved. I have submitted my questionnaire and ID information. I am told that my Payoneer Card will be delivered in October. However, How do I clear my earnings from Fiverr to Paypal while I am waiting on the card?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @dalila2013: You will need to sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card: http://fiverr.com/fiverr_revenue_card/intro

Once you’ve submitted the application, we will see that you have an already existing Payoneer account. We will then send you an e-mail with a link you can use to merge your pending application with your existing account, so that you can receive payments to your current card.

i do what you say . ihave this message : "This username provided already exist in the system. If you already applied for a Payoneer account, please go back to introduction page and click on “Already applied for a Payoneer account” located on the upper right side of the screen"

but i do find the “Already applied for a Payoneer account” in the page !!

Guest thebacklinksdud

When will global bank transfer become available for Fiverr users in Serbia?

We are in even worse situation situation that users from India because they at least got paypal option. And they do have this option while we do not.

I would use the card, but I am a company so I cannot.

Reply to @thebacklinksdud: We hope to have our Global Bank Transfer Service available to more countries in the near future. I would also suggest that you contact Fiverr directly and request they add this service.

@mavkapoltavka: If you already have a card you will not need another one. You can submit a new application via your Fiverr account, and once we receive the application we will send you a link you can use to merge that application with your exiting Payoneer card. You will be able to receive payments from multiple companies/websites to the same Payoneer card (including Fiverr).

I contacted Fiverr customer support, but they suggested me to ask Payoneer support even thought I said to them that I have been suggested by Payoneer to contact Fiverr.

Who exactly from Fiverr should I talk to?

Also I am not sure if why didn’t they included both Fiverr revenue card and the Local Bank Transfer? Maybe some additional costs. If that is the problem I do not mind paying more (in fees) to cover it.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer:

Hello Nissim, I have an existing Payoneer card and want to link with Fiverr. Therefore, after reading all your instructions throughout this thread I applied for a new Payoneer Card (through Fiverr) with a different email a few days back. (Oct 11th)

I got a confirmation email(same day) with a reference number, but I logged into “my account” today. It says I’m in the stage of “Approval” but can’t figure out why it is taking so long. Somewhere in this thread it said it would normally take 2-4 days. 😦

Could you please tell me if I need to do anything? And how you can figure out my existing Payoneer account? Do I need to inform you that I have to link this new account with my existing account.

Thank you very much for your help.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer:

Hello. What about my question:

“I contacted Fiverr Customer Support , but they suggested me to ask Payoneer support even thought I said to them that I have been suggested by Payoneer to contact Fiverr.

Who exactly from Fiverr should I talk to?

Also I am not sure if why didn’t they included both Fiverr revenue card and the Local Bank Transfer? Maybe some additional costs. If that is the problem I do not mind paying more (in fees) to cover it.”

Reply to @thebacklinkdude: I wouldn’t be able to comment as to why Fiverr hasn’t already included it at the moment. Even if Fiverr support wasn’t able to assist you, providing them with your feedback is certainly helpful. You can also try to post a new topic in the appropriate forum section asking for feedback from the rest of the Fiverr community (to see if there is interest from other sellers for local bank transfers to more countries). This is a great way to get things moving 😉

@rover10: I replied to your e-mail, thanks!

@natjevan: Once your application is reviewed you should receive the e-mail. It can take several business days.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: About a few hours ago I was able to link my existing account with Fiverr and withdraw Fiverr money to the card. I am really thankful to you and highly appreciate your help in this regard.

I have Just one more question which has been frustrating me since I withdrew money to the card. I withdrew $728 through immediate loading option($5) and now this transaction is shown in the card online statement.

Before the withdrawal the card balance was $5.25. But after withdrawal the card balance is $668.

So there has been a big fee of $65.25! 😦 Is it possible? If so, is this big amount going to be deducted each time I withdraw money? A few dollars is not a problem but $65 is a considerable amount.

Thank you.

Archived