Impression getting drastic Fall and Gig is not even visible on any page from 600 to 1 impression per day. Its like Crash of my Fiverr stock market

video_ppt_mkt

6 hours ago, video_ppt_mkt said:

Its like Crash of my Fiverr stock market

Fiverr and a stock market are nothing alike. 

6 hours ago, video_ppt_mkt said:

Impression getting drastic Fall and Gig is not even visible on any page from 600 to 1 impression per day.

Then perhaps now  is a good time for you to learn how to market and promote your services, like any good business does. Fiverr does not guarantee orders, nor is it their responsibility to make sure you have orders. YOU are the only person that can make you successful. 

On 10/28/2021 at 9:26 PM, ginger71 said:

I am currently having this problem, too. I made a change to my gig, one week ago, and it has completely disappeared from search. I have contacted support multiple times, and they will not acknowledge or fix the problem. 

Once you make changes to your gig, it may take time for the algorithm to learn your changes. If you are not promoted in other ways, then you may see a temporary slow down. It happens to everyone … even Top Rated Sellers. So don’t worry. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:49 AM, melissaharlowvo said:

Once you make changes to your gig, it may take time for the algorithm to learn your changes. If you are not promoted in other ways, then you may see a temporary slow down. It happens to everyone … even Top Rated Sellers. So don’t worry. 

Thank you! It's been about 10 days now. Could it take that long? 

Archived