What do you think about my gigs? Suggest Edits if any.

mirzamazharbaig

Hi! I'm a WordPress Web Developer. It's been about 15 days since I made my gigs and haven't got a single order despite about 14 clicks. 

That's why I want to know what other people notice in my gigs and then improve them. 

Please take a look at my gigs, especially the display images and description.

Please be honest, I don't mind positive criticism.

https://www.fiverr.com/mirzamazharbaig

image.png.841579adfd67af4ff9971e3e3fe9c4d7.png

I would consider re thinking this part of your Gig description specifically.

• You shouldn't have to state that your services are value for money. Your portfolio, examples, and clear description of what you offer should speak for itself that it's good value at the price point you've chosen.
  • "Very meagre cost"? - Being cheap should not be a selling point. This shows buyers that you don't really value yourself, your time, and your experience. In turn, they also will not value you. If you don't really have any other selling points apart from you being cheap, you should perhaps re-evaluate what it is you actually offer, and how you present it in a way that doesn't focus on the price. Most buyers don't actually want to buy a cheap Gig. Why? Because they believe they get what they pay for. Cheap Gig = Cheap Work.
  • Money back guarantee? Again, this does the opposite of filling me with confidence listing this here. Plus, certain buyers will use this against you no matter how good your delivery is. Buyers already know they're protected by Fiverr in case you don't deliver within the requirements.
  • Unlimited revisions are a one way ticket to a living nightmare. Again, buyers will simply exploit you. As a seller, if I get something wrong, I will of course fix this until it is in line with what it is supposed to be, only if this is my mistake. If a buyer wants a revision due to the fact they didn't communicate clearly enough, just wants it changing, or for any other reason where I'm not at fault. They pay for it.

This whole section of your description would put me off as a buyer if I was looking to buy your services. I too buy on Fiverr as well as selling on here, and I regularly try out new sellers. However, the only takeaway I'm getting is your main selling point is that your cheap. Me, and the majority of buyers that you will want to partner with don't care too much about price, we care about you being a good fit for our needs and delivering quality work. It's just giving off kind of a desperate vibe. Even as a new seller, I would be much more willing to pay 5 times as much as you currently charge if you could show me an excellent portfolio, you communicate effectively, and show me confidence in being able to validate what you're charging. Value for money doesn't mean you have to have such a low price point, and focus your main selling point being that said low price point. Value for money for most people is what they will actually get for their money.

4 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

image.png.841579adfd67af4ff9971e3e3fe9c4d7.png

I would consider re thinking this part of your Gig description specifically.

• You shouldn't have to state that your services are value for money. Your portfolio, examples, and clear description of what you offer should speak for itself that it's good value at the price point you've chosen.
  • "Very meagre cost"? - Being cheap should not be a selling point. This shows buyers that you don't really value yourself, your time, and your experience. In turn, they also will not value you. If you don't really have any other selling points apart from you being cheap, you should perhaps re-evaluate what it is you actually offer, and how you present it in a way that doesn't focus on the price. Most buyers don't actually want to buy a cheap Gig. Why? Because they believe they get what they pay for. Cheap Gig = Cheap Work.
  • Money back guarantee? Again, this does the opposite of filling me with confidence listing this here. Plus, certain buyers will use this against you no matter how good your delivery is. Buyers already know they're protected by Fiverr in case you don't deliver within the requirements.
  • Unlimited revisions are a one way ticket to a living nightmare. Again, buyers will simply exploit you. As a seller, if I get something wrong, I will of course fix this until it is in line with what it is supposed to be, only if this is my mistake. If a buyer wants a revision due to the fact they didn't communicate clearly enough, just wants it changing, or for any other reason where I'm not at fault. They pay for it.

This whole section of your description would put me off as a buyer if I was looking to buy your services. I too buy on Fiverr as well as selling on here, and I regularly try out new sellers. However, the only takeaway I'm getting is your main selling point is that your cheap. Me, and the majority of buyers that you will want to partner with don't care too much about price, we care about you being a good fit for our needs and delivering quality work. It's just giving off kind of a desperate vibe. Even as a new seller, I would be much more willing to pay 5 times as much as you currently charge if you could show me an excellent portfolio, you communicate effectively, and show me confidence in being able to validate what you're charging. Value for money doesn't mean you have to have such a low price point, and focus your main selling point being that said low price point. Value for money for most people is what they will actually get for their money.

Thank you for such a detailed response. I will fix these issues right away. You said that my portfolio should reflect that I offer value to money services. But the problem here is that I'm completely New Seller. I've not done ANY project for clients, hence, I've nothing to show on my portfolio except some test websites I made during WordPress courses. But those websites are on localhost and I can't show anyone those websites. What should I do?

1 minute ago, mirzamazharbaig said:

Thank you for such a detailed response. I will fix these issues right away. You said that my portfolio should reflect that I offer value to money services. But the problem here is that I'm completely New Seller. I've not done ANY project for clients, hence, I've nothing to show on my portfolio except some test websites I made during WordPress courses. But those websites are on localhost and I can't show anyone those websites. What should I do?

You're welcome!

Test websites are fine, as long as they clearly reflect the standard of the work that you offer. You could screenshot your favourite ones and turn then into some cool Gig pictures, and also keep the pictures on your device and have them available to send to buyers if they request any more examples of your work. Perhaps  watermark the pictures with your seller name so it gives some credibility that it is indeed your work too.

9 hours ago, joshnadin said:

Money back guarantee? Again, this does the opposite of filling me with confidence listing this here. Plus, certain buyers will use this against you no matter how good your delivery is. Buyers already know they're protected by Fiverr in case you don't deliver within the requirements.

Good point.

Archived