An experience story

tanvir_samman20

Today I am sharing my real experience. In general, I started my service with 5$ in new condition. Everything was going well. After 60 days I became level-1 and increased the price of all services. Then everything went well. At that time, some buyers talked to me and gave me a lot of work. I suddenly got few job of 100-500+ $🤑. Which was a different feeling for me😍. I decided, I would not work below 100$🤐. Then many people came to me with work whose work was below 100$ I returned. Then for three months I worked for 100 $, 92 $ and 56$ respectively😑. That broke my mistake. Since then I have done the work of 5$. Since then I have been having a good time. So, my advice to newcomers is, no job should be underestimated.

#happy_freelancing

On 10/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, tanvir_samman20 said:

Today I am sharing my real experience. In general, I started my service with 5$ in new condition. Everything was going well. After 60 days I became level-1 and increased the price of all services. Then everything went well. At that time, some buyers talked to me and gave me a lot of work. I suddenly got few job of 100-500+ $🤑. Which was a different feeling for me😍. I decided, I would not work below 100$🤐. Then many people came to me with work whose work was below 100$ I returned. Then for three months I worked for 100 $, 92 $ and 56$ respectively😑. That broke my mistake. Since then I have done the work of 5$. Since then I have been having a good time. So, my advice to newcomers is, no job should be underestimated.

#happy_freelancing

Yes, every order is important for you. 

On 10/25/2021 at 9:38 PM, tanvir_samman20 said:

#happy_freelancing

You shared an awesome experience, it teach us how to be generous, thanks for sharing.

On 10/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, rosebarlow said:

Your story is interesting, but I'm not sure I  completely understand.

The interesting thing is, you are clearly a native English speaker, and while I am not a native speaker I believe my English is decent enough. 
Yet I am equally confused by the OP's story, even though I THINK I understand some parts.
Aaaand the others are all saying thank you, good story, important information, etc which must mean they fully understood.
It would be nice if they can explain what the "important lesson" was...

Archived