Promoted gig unavaiable ( Disqualified )

dataentrygirl4u

Hey guys, How are you? Could we discuss about the reasons for "promoted gig unavailable (Disqualified)". One of my friend faced this issue. So she had great number of impressions and all great reviews for all last orders. But at once all impressions went to 0-30 and promotional gig option showed as unavailable. Have anyone faced this issue? I think there is no fault on her side. How could we advice her?

clipart3523182.png

1 hour ago, civilbappy said:

When your gig are going ranking down then  it is showing Promoted gig unavaiable ( Disqualified )

Dude I was ranking on page 1 for desired keywords. And over-night when I gotr info I am not eligable for Promoted gigs I was off the charts - dont find myself on first 16 pages for same keywords.

I think its the other way around. Once they cut you off from promoted, you are somehow penalized for organic serach...

10 minutes ago, faceless1 said:

Dude I was ranking on page 1 for desired keywords. And over-night when I gotr info I am not eligable for Promoted gigs I was off the charts - dont find myself on first 16 pages for same keywords.

I think its the other way around. Once they cut you off from promoted, you are somehow penalized for organic serach...

Well, Are you getting order everyday right now?

5 hours ago, faceless1 said:

Just happened to me on 6th of october.... gig wasnt elegable for promotion (dont know why - no real reason). I wen from 1000 impressions to 30 impression over night.

went from 3-4 orders per day to 0 in a week.

really dont know what to do.

slika.png.0fd77b7ebeb1ce3905004c67428c570e.png

Sam thing happened with me in this month

I'm on LEVEL 2, Getting impressions 500+ and suddenly all my gigs impressions goes 15-20

I really wonder why everybody think that’s it’s a bug and mistake. 
There are a lot of hidden metrics on fiverr that sellers don’t see, there are even hidden reviews and those hidden reviews that clients leave can be very different from the public review. And as we know hidden reviews taken into account more than public ones. 

7 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I really wonder why everybody think that’s it’s a bug and mistake. 
There are a lot of hidden metrics on fiverr that sellers don’t see, there are even hidden reviews and those hidden reviews that clients leave can be very different from the public review. And as we know hidden reviews taken into account more than public ones. 

Hi Mariya, I found a different answer from you. So could you explain about this a bit? 

• Lena locked this topic

Archived