Again Fiverr destroys my shop and gigs over night.... :(

faceless1

Unfortunatly this happened to me second time in less than a year. I am really getting angry now...😡

So a bit of a background: I am a Fiverr seller for two years now. I specialize in SEO related topics especially for online markets like Etsy, Ebay, Amazon,... 

My gigs really started to florish in October 2020, and in month time I was getting 100 sales per gig. My gigs were found on page 1 for specific keywords that I wanted and everything went fine until mid December 2020. In that time - with no apparent reason I lost all traffic overnight, for same keywords that I was on page 1, I wasnt found on the first 16 pages - and literally it happened overnight.

I was so angry I left fiverr alone and didnt deal with it until May 2021....after that I said I will try to start again...I remade all my gigs, al my pictures but basicaly keywords stayed the same as before...I started to climb again on the charts And finaly in september I started getting steady sales. In second half of September I was again found on page 1 for the same keywords as in december 2020 and sales again started to roll in...

And what do you know? Suddenly I get an email that my three gigs are nto eligable anymroe for paid promotion. I instantly tried to search them and again I am not found on first 16 pages. This happened on October 6th 2021

image.thumb.png.0ef7380c92ea9b68de55ee9a4e668d01.png

Simultaniously it happened for all 3 gigs that I own so as if my profile was somehow flaged. I am keeping my stats, I am a level 2 seller and nothing bad happened at least from my point of view ot see why my profile was demoted again and as you see I made over 160 succesful orders in last 3 months. 

image.png.b79d922f77dde1f36c40cfe037e86c86.pngimage.thumb.png.7e0c5dfe7191e2131cf6cd10146b1b13.png

I contacted Fiverr support to get a specific answer what could be the problem. All the time I was getting same answers about competition, gig quality, optimization.... I reopened a ticket 8 times always stating tha facts that:

- it happend over night for all 3 gigs - so it cant be quality issue

- same people stay on top of fiverr search for same keywords - so it cant be competition issue

- i wasnt deranking slowely but as you see from graph its an instant fall of the grid - so it cant be gig issue but it has something to do with a profile

- At the same time all 3 gigs stoped being eligable for fiverr ads campaign...

So again I am starting to die inside, a little more each day... next to daily job I was spending 3-4h on Fiverr for this extra income and I really have no clue to why this would happen or how to fix it. Noone can say that on 6th of October there was somekind of switch and my gig isnt ok anymore...not only one...but all three of them.

Did anyone else experience something similar? 

@faceless1 Search here in the forum for "Promoted gig disable" you will saw a lot of topics where you can learn a lot about the experience from others sellers. I saw some sellers that face this situation 6 times until now. This is a common thing happening with all sellers not only with you, when your Promoted Gig are disable your gigs are moved to the last page or worst than that, so there's no problem with your gigs because this affects the entire account.

"A seller mentioned that each time she lost the promoted gig, the feature came back after 15 days, others times 30 days, 7 days, 52 days" If this seller faced this 6 times and back to work again, you can expect the your gigs will be back soon.

And is the same thing all sellers with perfect statistics facing this, is not about one thing... is about the overall performance in the platform, mainly the Private Customer Survey that the buyers receive after some order is completed, this survey hasmuch more impact in the account. What you can do you already know: Keep doing your great work, get new orders and ratings. Use this time to rest a little, make a study about your market, take a time for your hobbies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 7:01 AM, faceless1 said:

Unfortunatly this happened to me second time in less than a year. I am really getting angry now...😡

So a bit of a background: I am a Fiverr seller for two years now. I specialize in SEO related topics especially for online markets like Etsy, Ebay, Amazon,... 

My gigs really started to florish in October 2020, and in month time I was getting 100 sales per gig. My gigs were found on page 1 for specific keywords that I wanted and everything went fine until mid December 2020. In that time - with no apparent reason I lost all traffic overnight, for same keywords that I was on page 1, I wasnt found on the first 16 pages - and literally it happened overnight.

I was so angry I left fiverr alone and didnt deal with it until May 2021....after that I said I will try to start again...I remade all my gigs, al my pictures but basicaly keywords stayed the same as before...I started to climb again on the charts And finaly in september I started getting steady sales. In second half of September I was again found on page 1 for the same keywords as in december 2020 and sales again started to roll in...

And what do you know? Suddenly I get an email that my three gigs are nto eligable anymroe for paid promotion. I instantly tried to search them and again I am not found on first 16 pages. This happened on October 6th 2021

image.thumb.png.0ef7380c92ea9b68de55ee9a4e668d01.png

Simultaniously it happened for all 3 gigs that I own so as if my profile was somehow flaged. I am keeping my stats, I am a level 2 seller and nothing bad happened at least from my point of view ot see why my profile was demoted again and as you see I made over 160 succesful orders in last 3 months. 

image.png.b79d922f77dde1f36c40cfe037e86c86.pngimage.thumb.png.7e0c5dfe7191e2131cf6cd10146b1b13.png

I contacted Fiverr support to get a specific answer what could be the problem. All the time I was getting same answers about competition, gig quality, optimization.... I reopened a ticket 8 times always stating tha facts that:

- it happend over night for all 3 gigs - so it cant be quality issue

- same people stay on top of fiverr search for same keywords - so it cant be competition issue

- i wasnt deranking slowely but as you see from graph its an instant fall of the grid - so it cant be gig issue but it has something to do with a profile

- At the same time all 3 gigs stoped being eligable for fiverr ads campaign...

So again I am starting to die inside, a little more each day... next to daily job I was spending 3-4h on Fiverr for this extra income and I really have no clue to why this would happen or how to fix it. Noone can say that on 6th of October there was somekind of switch and my gig isnt ok anymore...not only one...but all three of them.

3 weeks later. Not a single order, impressions around 30 per day and not a single click. Looks like I will be closing my account after 500 sales afterall...

Archived