Anyone know about this message?

dwgfx_1

Question

As stated in our guidelines, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled.

This is why your account is currently under review. You will be notified once our Team reaches a decision.

I understand this might not be the best news, but on a positive note, although you cannot use Inbox messages for communication, you still have access to your active orders. You can communicate with your buyers through the active order pages and if you have any available or pending clearance funds, you can access them and make withdrawals.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions, let me know and I will gladly assist you.

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, dwgfx_1 said:

but i only used just one account in this 2 years.

The computer I am currently using was purchased as a used one.I do not know if he maintained an account using that machine

There would be nothing on the computer even if the person you bought it from was a Fiverr seller.
Fiverr generally use your IP address, photo ID, and withdrawal methods to determine of you have more than one account or not.

When you say you've only used one account in two years, there isn't a timeframe in which the rule would not apply. If you've ever had a different account, this will still be applicable.

The Trust and Safety team will do their checks and get in contact with you if necessary. It may be that they've got it wrong on this occasion and you will be able to continue using the account as normal once they have done their investigation.

Archived