parvez_marketer

13 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

What's the best Method to rank a gig?

9 hours ago, shafi_raive said:

the only method is active online and share your gig every social media

3 hours ago, digital_nagmus said:

Active online always

All three of you, please play attention to what I am about to write:

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search results. That's not how Fiverr works. There is no rank, you cannot gain rank, and your gigs will not "rank up" in the search system. The system feeds unique results to each searcher, based upon their user metrics. This means that the search system is fluid, and all results appear different to each user. 

Please remember this.

• Like 7

Buyer request does not come all the time, that is the reality of being a freelancer on Fiverr, and it is a tough one, especially when you are in dire need of one. 
Always stay active and refresh the buyer request page again and again.

One reasons why buyer requests are not showing on Fiverr.

Your rating may be low
Note that when your rating drops to 89%, you will not be able to view buyer requests until it rises to 90%. 

Many sellers do not know and keep wondering why they do not see any jobs on the buyer’s requests page.

• Like 2

Oh god. Please no! I think something has happened to my eyes, and I am reading wrong. I am seeing that a digital marketing expert is asking how he can market his services.

Anyways, there are already thousands of topics and suggestions from expertise which you can find by searching. Sometimes, it is better to search for existing topics where you can already find hundreds of replies rather than creating a new topic and waiting for the replies.

• Like 4

hey @parvez_marketerjust visited your profile!
I guess your profile looks good enough
but on my point of view I would recommend simple minimalistic your gig images, that would be more user friendly as you can imagine no one reads all of the details from only gig image!
Beside that choose your gig tags carefully as it would be playing a great role for ranking!

• Like 3

Guest oliversmith_21
10 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

hey @parvez_marketerjust visited your profile!
I guess your profile looks good enough
but on my point of view I would recommend simple minimalistic your gig images, that would be more user friendly as you can imagine no one reads all of the details from only gig image!
Beside that choose your gig tags carefully as it would be playing a great role for ranking!

People like you keep the community moving forward. Thank you!