What is wrong with the authentication / security? Recaptcha every 3 minutes, not on VPN

scientistsdata

I almost can't handle it any more. My experience. Some times, it gives me 2 or 3 recaptchas in a row. Lets me click a couple links, then does it again!

I understand once in awhile, or once a session.. but its happening so often, and I'm not doing anything hacky or weird here! I appreciate security but this is getting crazy.

In all these years of using the internet... I've never been so annoyed by a site. I get prompted with reCAPTCHAS anywhere from 5-10 times an hour. I don't use the site any differently than anything else I do. Having multiple tabs open is a critical part of multi-tasking and being productive. 

All support has to say is "This is a known issue with no fix ETA" and "Clear your cache and cookies" and "Use the site more like a human" 

Un-freaking-real

PLEASE PRIORITZE A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM!

It's not the number of tabs really it's the speed that they are opened, ie. probably being opened too quickly after each other.

If you waited about a second (maybe 2 seconds would be less likely to give it) or longer before opening the next Fiverr tab it would probably be okay.  Except sometimes if you need to restart the browser and it will then restore all the tabs and if you had too many Fiverr tabs open then it can give that captcha thing.

Also if you just load a page like the search page too often in a short time it can give that too.

Archived