is it any trouble if we have a little late, but buyer still rate us 5 stars?

kannartworker

If the original delivery (first) was made before the time, It's ok. 

If your original delivery was late, It's gonna affect your "Delivered on time bar". 

Many times my buyer would request revision, and I usually deliver when It says It's LATE but I am still on 100%.

No there is no issue other than this, you need to maintain atleast 90% timely deliveries in order to protect your current level.

9 hours ago, jhallawalla said:

If the original delivery (first) was made before the time, It's ok. 

If your original delivery was late, It's gonna affect your "Delivered on time bar". 

Many times my buyer would request revision, and I usually deliver when It says It's LATE but I am still on 100%.

No there is no issue other than this, you need to maintain atleast 90% timely deliveries in order to protect your current level.

Thank you so much, my deliver bar is lower after that order, because i and my client discuss more in messenger before deliver.
Hope that isn't a bad thing for my work in fiverr.

10 minutes ago, kannartworker said:

my deliver bar is lower after that order

Do you mean your “delivered on time” statistics is lower? 

it can be lower only if you sent your initial delivery after the “late” sign. 
mid you delivered it and your client asked for revision through the system (not over the messages) then it wouldn’t affect you 

10 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Do you mean your “delivered on time” statistics is lower? 

it can be lower only if you sent your initial delivery after the “late” sign. 
mid you delivered it and your client asked for revision through the system (not over the messages) then it wouldn’t affect you 

yeah. my bad. haha. we talk and discuss more in our messenger so i don't notice about time.
after all, my client still rate 5 stars for all. but my “delivered on time” statistics is lower. so it's make me some sad.
i have to notice more about something like this in fiverr

Archived