What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

I think a higher badge increases your value in the Fiver forum and when you have a high value then Fiver will give value to your comments and consider you professional, by considering you professional they we listening to you, your questions, problems and confusion + also can take voice for your wright, ..the answered I provide as only in my view of point, remember it's not from a fiver 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/25/2024 at 3:38 PM, makpall said:

Does being active on fiverr forum help to rank higher?

No. 

Why new sellers try to like every post

Because they are serial likers trying to get the Grandmaster badge.
The Grandmaster badge also does not help you get orders or rank your gigs.

old sellers try to leave comments to questions?

Because it's our habbit.

Like 01.jpg

Habbit 01.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, makpall said:

Hello fiverr community! Does being active on fiverr forum help to rank higher? Why new sellers try to like every post and old sellers try to leave comments to questions?

Old sellers try to help people. New sellers think they will get some sort of benefit like sales, but no. Fiverr's forum and Fiverr.com are two separate entities. You won't have any benefit if you use the forum, other than having some questions answered, or just learning a few things here and there. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Insightful 1

Guest arsinfinit

All the answers given above is right I would like to add something that being active in Fiverr forum can help Fiverr to understand that you are taking your work in Fiverr seriously. And this is completely my side of opinion.

On 9/22/2024 at 4:44 PM, wingspan1 said:

the answered I provide as only in my view of point

Fair enough, so please allow me to offer a correction: 

I think a higher badge increases your value in the Fiver forum

Badges on the forums are nothing more than pixels bestowed for doing a thing. Log in every day for a week? Badge. Make a post? Badge. Exist for a month? Badge.

(Some of these I do think have been disabled, but that's the point: they were pointless.)

and when you have a high value then Fiver will

Fiverr has a very small presence on the forums. To be noticed by that Fiverr presence, you have to be either a very above average positive contributor, or obnoxious. The former might get acknowledged. The latter is likely to get you banned. 

and consider you professional, by considering you professional they we listening to you, your questions, problems and confusion

Not quite. The forum Regulars might offer advice, and, IF you heed it and show that you're listening and learning, might continue to help. Regulars prefer that you show professionalism, yes, but badges have nothing to do with that. It's your actions and responses that Regulars care about. 

also can take voice for your wright

A person can have millions of dollars and own a submersible that can take you to the ocean floor. That doesn't make them right.

Sometimes the best advice is not your own, but what is learned and passed on from others. Fiverr has a rather good Help Center, and pointing other users to the official source is frequently the best thing to do rather than offering opinions. That is NOT to say that industry standards shouldn't be questioned, it absolutely should: questioning the 'norm' is where innovation lies. However, it's foolish to ignore signs that something is the way it is for a very good reason

---

On 9/26/2024 at 1:11 PM, arsinfinit said:

being active in Fiverr forum can help Fiverr to understand that you are taking your work in Fiverr seriously.

False. For above mentioned reason of Fiverr not being as present on the forums as you assume, and that the forums are not connected to the main Fiverr platform. You can read "Powered by Invision Community" at the bottom of every forum page. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2