promoted gig worth it?

letsgodigital

Question

2 answers to this question

Mixed experience on my part. I didn't see much of a difference in order volume. However, it did lead to me being discovered by a few buyers who are now regulars. Of course, this could vary from one market to another.

What I suggest is that you make sure your packages and gig description are as tight as possible. From my limited experience, I tended to get a lot more Buyers from Promoted gigs that just placed orders without having a chat with me beforehand.

5 hours ago, letsgodigital said:

Is gig promotion worth it? CPC is really high. 

spacer.png

I've made more money from it than I've spent on it. Noone's going to be able to tell you if it's worth it for you or not. It will depend on how compelling your gig ends up being for the people that click on it. If I were you, I think I'd pick a dollar amount and say you'll spend that much and see if it starts to pay off.

You should also consider doing a gig video if you're going to invest in yourself that much to try to hook people. I still think your image looks great, but if you reeeallly want to convert people that would be a great way to keep going.

Archived