Earn Rank In Fiverr Forum

rasiaydeveloper

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

@priyank_mod Here is the proof which I told you that Forum Ranks are a Good Thing for them! :classic_laugh:😂

I wish we KNEW this too when we were newbies...😎 so much time we could have saved and even could have fast-tracked our growth to TRS!!⬆️📈

Just had to tell 'be patient-optimize gig-eye catchy image' to everyone, everyday!! 😂

• Like 5

Just now, priyank_mod said:

I wish we KNEW this too when we were newbies...😎 so much time we could have saved and even could have fast-tracked our growth to TRS!!⬆️📈

Just had to tell 'be patient-optimize gig-eye catchy image' to everyone, everyday!! 😂

Now we know everything and we are still learning new things with the passage of time (all credits goes to newbies). We definitely have made mistakes in the past when we were newbies but not anymore now.. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You forget the other BS tips: stay online, stay active, use social media

• Like 8
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Now we know everything and we are still learning new things with the passage of time (all credits goes to newbies). We definitely have made mistakes in the past when we were newbies but not anymore now.. 

+💯

True, the only permanent thing is change and that's what fuels growth & nullifies comfort zone. 

• Like 6