MY account is restricted. How to solve it? And how long it take?

anis_rahaman

Question

I'm having trouble because my account has been disabled. Although I was warned twice, I responded eventually, but it was too late and my account was disabled. 

Is it possible to refund the money from the canceled order to another financial resource? My original financial account is also disabled at the same time, so I cannot receive payment to there.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

For everyone saying contact cs, I already have multiple times, All they say is this : 

"Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ve noticed that your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. This procedure takes place if a user engages in actions that are not permitted on Fiverr.

During this review period, we’d like to assure you that you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page, and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawals.

Read more about your account status, or about withdrawing funds.

Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

Best regards,

The Fiverr Support Team"

• Like 18

16 hours ago, hasnatali283 said:

Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

@hasnatali283 This is what you need to understand. Getting your account unrestricted totally depends on what you did to get your account restricted. So why don't you tell us what you did?

• Like 14

Hi everyone!
So for the people wondering what got my account restricted is "Communication outside of Fiverr". 
I am actually not a new seller by any means. I've been on Fiverr since 2017 and have 100+ 5-star reviews. I had 25 orders in queue worth $11000+. I've never got any communication warning in all these years and I just got 2 within 30 days. I am sure I did not try anything like this and it would help if I can fight my case.
I can wait if I have to but the thing is I had ongoing communication with some clients and they were ready to place the orders but now they can not. I also have a lot of repeat clients that want to buy services that they also can not (all these are worth $5000+). Is there any solution to this? Can CS help?  

• Like 14

The initial warning I received was due to including a link to my live portfolio in the auto-response, which also contained a contact form that is currently non-functional. However, the first warning exclusively pertained to this issue. As for the second warning, its specific reason has not been disclosed to me.

• Like 13

If your Fiverr account is restricted, follow these steps:

• Check for communication from Fiverr about the reason.
  • Contact Fiverr support and explain your situation politely.
  • Address the issue that caused the restriction.
  • Provide evidence if it was a misunderstanding.
  • Be patient as resolution times can vary.
  • Prevent future violations by following Fiverr's rules.

The time it takes to resolve depends on the situation, so maintain clear communication with Fiverr support.

• Like 7

Hello FIverr Community, I'm Eliza by name and I have a level 1 account (upcoming level 2 this month) that was restricted for no reason. This is all my life work and I didn't do anything wrong so far. What can I do to get my account back?

Screenshot (11).png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/22/2023 at 1:54 PM, hasnatali283 said:

Hi everyone!
So for the people wondering what got my account restricted is "Communication outside of Fiverr". 
I am actually not a new seller by any means. I've been on Fiverr since 2017 and have 100+ 5-star reviews. I had 25 orders in queue worth $11000+. I've never got any communication warning in all these years and I just got 2 within 30 days. I am sure I did not try anything like this and it would help if I can fight my case.
I can wait if I have to but the thing is I had ongoing communication with some clients and they were ready to place the orders but now they can not. I also have a lot of repeat clients that want to buy services that they also can not (all these are worth $5000+). Is there any solution to this? Can CS help?  

Did you got your account back?

• Like 3