MY account is restricted. How to solve it? And how long it take?

anis_rahaman

Question

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

You can read more details at https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

• Like 46
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

On 9/3/2021 at 3:23 AM, seven_sign said:

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

You can read more details at https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Hello, normally if freelancer did not get any warnings then they will get warn first or they will directly ban?

• Like 37
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

On 9/2/2021 at 7:38 PM, anis_rahaman said:

my account is temporally restricted. How to solve it? And how long it take? i already contact support team. Now its one month. Not yet solve. So whats percent chance to account fix?

get help from Fiverr support, they will help if there is no violence. If you are a new then it is gonna be tough luck.

• Like 33
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dedarul7 said:

get help from Fiverr support, they will help if there is no violence. If you are a new then it is gonna be tough luck.

On 1/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Check out this topic: 

Also, the OP no longer appears to have a Fiverr account.

Please read the previous topics before replying.

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, contactprop said:
On 1/23/2022 at 4:50 PM, jeetadh said:

Hello thanks for the response. it is about contacting outside of fiverr

I made this mistake too and my account got restricted few hours later. 

I feel so pained right now and just want to be hopeful that my account will be reinstated

Edited by eddyfrancis6
Typo error
  • Like 20
  • Congrats! 2

Guest truckinglogo

Fiverr is just too insensitive for me to work now. It just disables/restricts accounts within a blink. They don't respect the freelancers, they will just do it without even giving you any proper information or warning. Boycott fiverr!

26 minutes ago, truckinglogo said:

Fiverr is just too insensitive for me to work now. It just disables/restricts accounts within a blink. They don't respect the freelancers, they will just do it without even giving you any proper information or warning. Boycott fiverr!

Fiverr disable accounts that have broken their TOS.  It's as simple as that.  

Do you really think an organisation as large as Fiverr would want to disable accounts that could make them money without reason?  

A lot of us have been on this platform for a long time, and have progressed really well by abiding by what Fiverr tells us to do.

Your 'boycott Fiverr' message is unlikely to gain any traction, apart from the people who are annoyed that they have been banned for not following the rules, so actually this is really welcomed.

Boycott away!

• Like 27
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, breals said:

Your 'boycott Fiverr' message is unlikely to gain any traction, apart from the people who are annoyed that they have been banned for not following the rules,

I find it unlikely. They will just break the rules again by creating new accounts.

• Like 27
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, truckinglogo said:

Said no one ever who followed the rules.

• Like 24
  • Haha 3
  • Congrats! 2