MY account is restricted. How to solve it? And how long it take?

anis_rahaman

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

You can read more details at https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

• Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 3:23 AM, seven_sign said:

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

You can read more details at https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Hello, normally if freelancer did not get any warnings then they will get warn first or they will directly ban?

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1

2 hours ago, jeetadh said:

normally if freelancer did not get any warnings then they will get warn first or they will directly ban?

That depends on what that freelancer did. If it's a major violation, they can get banned without any warnings.

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 7:38 PM, anis_rahaman said:

my account is temporally restricted. How to solve it? And how long it take? i already contact support team. Now its one month. Not yet solve. So whats percent chance to account fix?

get help from Fiverr support, they will help if there is no violence. If you are a new then it is gonna be tough luck.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dedarul7 said:

get help from Fiverr support, they will help if there is no violence. If you are a new then it is gonna be tough luck.

On 1/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Check out this topic: 

Also, the OP no longer appears to have a Fiverr account.

Please read the previous topics before replying.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, hasanmahmud7676 said:

Anis_rahman,  

Dear brother, Don't worry. I hope God help you🤗

Contact Fiverr Support and you will got your result... 

Uhh, this thread is many months old. It seems the OP had no success and is gone from both the site and forum.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/9/2022 at 9:17 PM, catwriter said:

That depends on what that freelancer did. If it's a major violation, they can get banned without any warnings.

Hello thanks for the response. it is about contacting outside of fiverr

• Like 9

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 3:53 AM, seven_sign said:

Great my brother

• Like 2