I'm new to fiverr

chandon53

9 minutes ago, riaduddinamin said:

but that's not he sauce here

What about sauce? Like Ketchup, or Hollandaise? I never said I had the key to getting an order after 5 days. That's a dumb premise to begin with.  It was you bullsh*t answer that I decided to point out as bollocks. 

You have been here 2.5 years and have not made a single sale. Why are you offering advice? 

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

What about sauce? Like Ketchup, or Hollandaise?

why would you know ??? sauce is the most useable pronoun in terms of indicating the agenda of a topic .... hard for a geezer to keep up with the yong ones like us..... we use this type of word often it's like a code language....... it's very obvious that it would fly avobe 3 feets from your head.

4 hours ago, riaduddinamin said:

it will take minimum three full month to understand the fiverr algorithm the GIG that you have uploaded.

So tell us... what have you understood about the Fiverr algorithm? You have been here since 2019 so you must have understood it by now..

2 minutes ago, riaduddinamin said:

sauce is the most useable pronoun in terms of indicating the agenda of a topic

Could you mean "source". Oh my God, thanks for being my morning's entertianment.  I can't imagine how well your "sauce code" works, if you ever get a buyer let us know. You sir, are a glittering jewell of colossal ignorance. 

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Could you mean "source". Oh my God, thanks for being my morning's entertianment.  I can't imagine how well your "sauce code" works, if you ever get a buyer let us know. You sir, are a glittering jewell of colossal ignorance. 

As designer i don't talk to a buyer my portfolio does........... so just stop pissing me off......grandpa

Here is my quick tips...

Actually, this was my 23rd day and I already completed a project and also have two Orders I'm currently working on!

Today on Fiverr Forum, a seller asked me how I did it, and here is my responses.

To begin with, I let him know I don't have much secret to that (his request "How to you get first order?") But I let him know I have some personal quick tips for him maybe he can follow them.!

1. I took my time to set up my gig, I have few samples and I ensure to use the best of my work on my gig image!

2. I write a compelling description so that buyers can hire me! I asked him to check my gig on how I structured my description.

3. Furthermore, my pricing was relatively cheap, I wasn't that cheap and wasn't over charging, I check few other sellers in my category and ensure to use the best pricing list.

4. This is my 23rd days on Fiverr, I got my first message and order on the 12th day, meaning I was very patient to get there, Meanwhile I market my gig on my social media, that in turn drives more impression and clicks, which is later converting to Order...

I'm yet to have any reviews on my gig, but I'm working hard so that the two Orders  I currently have will convert to a positive reviews...

I hope some of you will find this little tips helpful, I'll be open to receive more tips to help sellers make their first 10 sales on Fiverr.

Thank you if you read this to this point. 💗

Just now, riaduddinamin said:

yes GRANDPA....... 

@newsmikesimply corrected you for spilling out worthless advice. Advice that probably didn't work for you as well because you haven't gotten any sales from said advice. He simply called you out for wrong advice. 3 full months to understand algorithm? Have you understood the algorithm of your own gigs?

OP was asking for genuine advice. There is no magic way to get an order right away within 5 days. No one is claiming to know that magic trick.

You got insulted because someone called you out. 

People are here for advice that is actually helpful. 

1 minute ago, riaduddinamin said:

Help your self with a dictionary  GRANDPA........

Oh, you are a waste of time. I'm going to let you get the last word, which I'm sure you will misspell. You have become tiresome. I hope you get a sale in the next 2.5 years. But I will say, watching you double down on dumb has been entertaining. 

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

@newsmikesimply corrected you for spilling out worthless advice. Advice that probably didn't work for you as well because you haven't gotten any sales from said advice. He simply called you out for wrong advice. 3 full months to understand algorithm? Have you understood the algorithm of your own gigs?

OP was asking for genuine advice. There is no magic way to get an order right away within 5 days. No one is claiming to know that magic trick.

You got insulted because someone called you out. 

People are here for advice that is actually helpful. 

yes i don't even know how the algorithm works but the seller was upset about not getting any order. yet its been 5 days since he published his GIG .... one of my friend got his first order after 6 month and one of another friend got the order in just a week. i just told the seller to wait for atleast three months ....... thats all...

6 hours ago, chandon53 said:

I am new to fiverr I have not received any buyer message yet .I have opened the gig for five days and my gig impression is very good what can I do in this case and you can check my gig and let me know where there is a problem.

my gig:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/V7REYx

I am also a new seller in fiber. I have the same problem. I have not got any job yet.

9 minutes ago, mehedi_al_hasan said:

I am also a new seller in fiber. I have the same problem. I have not got any job yet.

You clam to be an ecommerce "expert". Why would anyone hire an "expert" who doesn't even know the name of the site they are being an "expert" on?

You are selling on "Fiverr", not "fiber". 

Archived