I'm new to fiverr

chandon53

2 hours ago, chandon53 said:

I am new to fiverr I have not received any buyer message yet .I have opened the gig for five days and my gig impression is very good what can I do in this case and you can check my gig and let me know where there is a problem.

my gig:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/V7REYx

Keep patient, you just start your journey.

And I think you need to do these:

1. You gig title need to be more unique with divers keyword.

2. Need more research about gig title & description.

3. Publish more gig on your account.

4. Give time on Fiverr more to know about its algorithm .

Thanks

3 hours ago, riaduddinamin said:

it will take minimum three full month to understand the fiverr algorithm the GIG that you have uploaded...... in five days you better be lucky man..... don't get your hopw so high yet

Nonsense. If you have no actual advice, please learn about fiverr first. This is not helpful, and does not ceate a positive impression of you either. 

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Nonsense. If you have no actual advice, please learn about fiverr first. This is not helpful, and does not ceate a positive impression of you either. 

then why don't you point out the magic spell of getting an order in just 5 days .... we are waiting 

Just now, riaduddinamin said:

then why don't you point out the magic spell of getting an order in just 5 days .... we are waiting 

Here's the magic:

1. Work hard, and offer quality services.

2. Don't offer silly, nonsensical, fake advice in a whirlwind of illiterate gibberish in an attempt to appear as if you know what you are doing.

9 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Here's the magic:

1. Work hard, and offer quality services.

2. Don't offer silly, nonsensical, fake advice in a whirlwind of illiterate gibberish in an attempt to appear as if you know what you are doing.

you can not work heard unless you get an order the whole topic was why didn't he get any order yet it's been 5 days since he published his gig. If you don't get any knock from buyer whome are you going to offer quality service he is a newbee ....... he won't just get an order right away ..... there is nothing in his control all he has is buyer request........ and through the request the algorithm will notice that this specific gig is submiting every 10 proposal per day. and day by day his gig will appear in the first page he might have change to convert those buyer knock into an order ..... what ever you just said it is very usual even a unborn baby would know ... 

8 minutes ago, riaduddinamin said:

you can not work heard unless you get an order the whole topic was why didn't he get any order yet it's been 5 days since he published his gig. If you don't get any knock from buyer whome are you going to offer quality service he is a newbee ....... he won't just get an order right away ..... there is nothing in his control all he has is buyer request........ and through the request the algorithm will notice that this specific gig is submiting every 10 proposal per day. and day by day his gig will appear in the first page he might have change to convert those buyer knock into an order ..... what ever you just said it is very usual even a unborn baby would know ... 

You really need English lessons. And you need to look up the work "knock".  Please learn, you are not prepared to teach.

1 minute ago, aminul558294 said:

No, in fact, I am new so I don't know where the information is. Please say a little.

I'm sorry, but if you can't look at this page and find the search bar, you have no business on fiverr at all.  Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You really need English lessons. And you need to look up the work "knock".  Please learn, you are not prepared to teach.

yes i know that i am not a native speaker ...... but you should stop running from the topic you still didn't clarify how can we get an order after publishing a gig which has been just in the marketplace for 5 days tell me........ and please don't again that WORK HARD PROVIDE QUALITY SERVICE ..... so stop being a fiverr wizard....everbody will provide quality service and work hard.... but that's not he sauce here... and my english is worng but not worng enough to communicate with a buyer and there is no shame on that........ and you should be teacher rather then being a freelancer ....... atlest accourding to your age..... 

Archived