How can i improve my gig?

servicestore85

12 hours ago, keyword_aid_seo said:

Everything depends on your optimization of how you maintain the rules of Fiverr and also select the perfect gig so that you can create your own.

I think you should act in buyer requests time so that you can bid it before others bid. DON"T TRY TO SEND THE SAME MESSAGES WITH EACH BUYER REQUEST.

I have some advice for you -

1. Pick a good keyword that stayed in your TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION.
2. Use the correct size image and maintain the video ratio, try to use at least one single video to reach more. Because Video will help you to reach 40% more that cannot reach by picture.
3. Do Picture SEO and Video SEO. (It's too much easy and also try to use those keywords and tags that were suited for you and also used in TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION) 
4. Share your gigs on your Social Media (Especially Facebook & LinkedIn).
5. Try to use colourful pictures and engaging videos.
6.At least bid 10 relevant requests according to your keywords and jobs.

Thank you for your tips.

13 hours ago, keyword_aid_seo said:

Everything depends on your optimization of how you maintain the rules of Fiverr and also select the perfect gig so that you can create your own.

I think you should act in buyer requests time so that you can bid it before others bid. DON"T TRY TO SEND THE SAME MESSAGES WITH EACH BUYER REQUEST.

I have some advice for you -

1. Pick a good keyword that stayed in your TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION.
2. Use the correct size image and maintain the video ratio, try to use at least one single video to reach more. Because Video will help you to reach 40% more that cannot reach by picture.
3. Do Picture SEO and Video SEO. (It's too much easy and also try to use those keywords and tags that were suited for you and also used in TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION) 
4. Share your gigs on your Social Media (Especially Facebook & LinkedIn).
5. Try to use colourful pictures and engaging videos.
6.At least bid 10 relevant requests according to your keywords and jobs.

helpful

Welcome everyone who thanked me, If you need any kind of help like a Fiverr gig like how you wanna create and get an order as soon as possible. You can mention me.

I think who is from Marketing Background and know SEO like me, she or he can suggest you the best way to get fast order in Fiverr.

But After completing this course (Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller)  you will get an 80-90% idea of creating good gigs.

Archived